Suddenly, Jenny whipped her around, her long hair hitting my face. I hated long hair, "Here's the damn cafeteria. Thanks for taking away from my education."

            "Don't blame me," I glanced at my schedule, "Mr. Ross obviously didn't want to teach you anything."

            "You don't know him, Eliot. Were your parents expecting a boy?" She snickered.

            In a blink, Jenny was squealing loudly on the floor, hand pressed to her nose, "Were you expecting my fist in your face?"

            "I'm th-elling a-th th-eacher!" She grumbled and I just shrugged.

            "What the fuck did you do?" I turned around to see Liam running to Jenny's side. He touched the side of her face and muttered, "Are you okay, babe?"

            So, this bimbo was his girlfriend? Ha, they make the perfect match. Two ignorant people make the perfect match lately.

            Demarko coughed back his laughter, "You knocked her out." He whispered in my ear and I smiled, proud at my strength. I really hated bitches and when they start talking about my parents, I get lethal.

            "Let's take you to the nurse." Liam hurried Jenny off to the nurse's office.

            "I think she needs a nose job not the nurse!" I called after them and Liam glared back at me. I smirked and strolled off to class.

Liam's POV

            She was going to pay so much for this. I'm going to take her heart and play around with it just to crush it. I might stomp on it a couple times and then dump it into a garbage. She deserved worse though. So much worse! Why would she punch soon-to-be girlfriend in the face?

            "I'm so sorry that happened, babe." I muttered, holding Jenny's hand.

            She snatched her hand back and sighed, "It wasn't your fault. That beast better watch out."

            The nurse came over and eyed me weird. Did she think I hit Jenny? WTF. "It's time for you to go back to class, kid. I'll fix her back up."

            The nurse pulled Jenny's hand away from her nose and said, "Shit."

            "What? Is it bad?" Jenny squealed.

            "No," I lied. Eliot was right. She might need a nose job.

Eliot's POV

            I thought a much of cops would come and haul me out of the school and into jail right now. But nothing happened. Not even the principal came looking for me. I walked out of the school and saw Jenny and Liam chatting by his car. I sauntered over to them and opened the passenger door.

            Liam slammed the door closed, "Nope, you're sitting in the back. We're driving Jenny home."

            "She lives with you?" I heard Jenny gasp.

            Liam shrugged, "Yeah, I think she's a delinquent or something. You know my mom. She's too nice and always wants to take in mutts."

            Jenny laughed, eyeing me up and down. Okay, maybe I wasn't wearing apparel shipped in from France but I looked decent in my navy blue sweater and wash out jeans with my converses. Jenny, on the other hand, was trying to rock a summer dress in the fall. That is a definite no, no for me. Unlike yesterday, today was not one of those hot fall days.

            I shoved Liam and walked past him, "I'm walking home." The fact that he called me a mutt is unacceptable. He thinks I'm a freaking delinquent? Actually, Mr. I Think I'm so Hot, I'm an orphan and for the last eight years, I was moving from family to family trying to find a home for myself. But most foster homes just wanted the money and the older you get, the less chances you have to getting adopted. That's when he's aunt come along and found me interesting rather then the cute little kids and said she'd help me. Now, here I am, trying to go back to school and babysitting kids to get money to go to college and all Liam can think is, "she's a mutt."

            I hate him. I HATE HIM SO DAMN MUCH. It's freaking ridiculous what people think about you in one glance.

            I sat on the curb and pressed my head against my knees. I hate myself. Why did I tell my parents to go out that night? It's all my fault they're dead.... I felt tears threatening my eyes and I wiped them away quickly.

            "Are you okay?" I felt someone touch my shoulder.

            Liam stared down at me hard and I shrugged his hand away, "I'm fine!" I growled. He frowned and stalked away, yelling at Demarko. Demarko said something back and came over to me.

            He sat down beside me and smiled, "Are you okay?"

            I forced a smile, "I'm fine."

            "You know I read a Facebook status once and it said that when woman say 'I'm fine', it means they are definitely not fine." He stated.

            I laughed silently, "No, seriously, I'm just having a moody day."

            "Do you want me to drive you home?"

            "I was actually going to walk,"

            "Then let me at least walk with you." He stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed his hand and we walked home together, hand in hand.

Thanks for everyone for fanning! You guys are awesome! 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!