"Anastasius?"

You called out his name once again since he was not able to reply.

"Shall we go?"

You asked holding up a hand for him to take in which he let out a chuckle as he snap out of his thoughts.

"Let's go."

He smile as he gladly take the hand that hold out to him.

If there was something he knew, he knew that those hands would lead him to his true happiness. Something he was actually in need of but never really gotten. At the same it, seeing you overly dedicated to Claude truly did left a bitter taste on his mouth so despite being unsure his actually feelings, there was something he could tell.

"I like her"

He utter right before his little brother

"I love her Claude"

He, Anastasius repeated. Hands holding on to the arms of his treasured little brother.

"She was the only person I treasure the most. Do you understand?"

As his little brother understand, Claude nods as he continue to look at the distance.

In the near far away distance was You and the Saintess happily conversing with each other as if you two does not have a care about the world as laugher left your lips, the warm sunlight hitting your face causing it to shine under it.

If there was one thing Anastasius was quite sure of, is that you are the one.

With a blink, Anastasis sat up and grab his throbbing head.

The memories that were lost during his childhood to early adulthood has been returning now ever since the remnants of the black magic were gone through his veins with the help of the Goddess tears that came out of nowhere.

As he sat down, one hand holding on into his temple, he looked outside where it was only in the middle of the night. Only one name came into mind.

"(Your name)"

He has always been aware he has some sort of connection with you, with the random flashbacks, the memories, even the voices in his head back them. It was always sort of connected with you. As if everything he ever did was for you. So when Claude asked him if it was worth it, he new it was something connected to you.

"(Your name)"

He uttered once again as if getting used to it.

Suddenly the words Claude have told him comes into mind. One of the main reason why they decided to go to the North. Does this has something to do with you too? But as far as he could recall, you were declared to be dead a long time ago. It was within the records in the palace. So what does this has something to do with you and why is he dying to know about it?

N/A

N/A

If you read Always, now you know what really happened during that time.