"Please do."

"And your appearance, please do learn how to control it, your hi- Young Master, at least within the presence of your mother and other people. "

The aide said with a sigh.

As the two walked into the room of the young master of the manor, the aide has instructed the maids to informed them once the Lord wakes up and not to enter the room unless that was the reason. He also didn't forget to have them informed that the young master would not be able to attends his lessons and studies for the day.

So as the aide close the door behind him, he almost had a heart attack as he was greeted by the true appearance of the young master who was seating in anxiety at the tea table inside his room. His blonde hair shines even brighter as the sunlight enters the room, his jewel like blue iris was far more beautiful than any other eyes, it was truly a sign of the imperial blood.

"Did you wander around with that kind of face?"

By the aide question, Ambrose could not help but to flinch nevertheless shakes his head.

"Mother always gets seizures whenever I show my true looks- I-..."

"Have you ever been at the capital?"

"I haven't, I was supposed to come when Princess Atanasia had her debut to society two year ago but mother said not to go so I did not."

"Nobles were often required to go to Imperial banquet but your mother was not required to go. Besides His Majesty, Emperor Claude would have preferred it that way. It's natural for your mother not see the important of you attending such events, plus that would have been for the better."

"But that would help the vil-"

"Have you ever seen the Emperor?"

When the aide suddenly asked that question he was left silent for a moment.

"I haven't, nor have I taken any lessons stating anything about their looks. I only knew about their names and everything that nobles need to learn and know about them."

"Right, everyone in this Manor was never careful about that matter, not because of you but because of your mother."

"Is there something I should know about the Imperial family and my mother?"

Looking at the confused and lost young master, someone who have been kept in the dark all this time. He let out a sigh, thinking what he should be doing. But upon remembering the words of the doctor. He was left with no choice. There was no point of keeping his any longer. Fuck this. Plus everything was already done and gone. And his does concern the young master as much as this concerns you, his mother.

"Your mother... Came from the ruined family of (Last name) Duchy, the one that was stripped of all their titles and had their properties confiscated by the Imperial family out of unfair trials."

"What..?"

"Later your mother entered the palace as a lowly maid from a ruined family. She was assigned to one of the neglected prince within the royal family. And yes, that Prince is the current Emperor, His Majesty Claude."

Looking at the frowning young master who looks a lot like his father, the aide tried his best to resist the burning anger, pity and jealousy buried deep inside him with another deep sigh.