Chapter 1: Reincarnation

Inside the dark room were seen a young girl looking at the oh so bright laptop.

"What the f*ck Yvenne?!" She yell at the laptop showing a beautiful silver haired woman with a crimson eyes, face full of make up as she mistreated a beautiful blonde haired woman who's face is just like that of an angel.

The young girl named Selina, she was a 15 years old and a shut-in, she currently playing the popular Otome game called {The Saintess Lover}.

"Imma kill this b*tch!" She curse as she glare at the silver haired woman who's called Yvenne.

Her unruly black hair move lightly as she spout curses.

I was nothing more than a mere child at that time.

She huff slightly and decided to sleep without knowing that it will change her whole life once she open her eyes.

Something I didn't expected.

As Selina slowly wake up in the unknown world, as she observe the surrounding. Like a medival time period.

Knock, knock

"My lady, it is I. Your servant Catherine, may I enter?" Catherine ask behind giant closed door.

"You may" Selina said as she softly clutch the blanket.

"Catherine right?" Selina ask as she slowly lean to her pillow.

"Y- yes my lady! Is there anything you wish me to do?" Catherine ask nervously as she look at her.

"You're brave indeed, to look at your master in the eyes like that" Selina said annoyed when she saw Catherine 's eyes full of fear.

"M- my deepest apologies my lady!" Catherine said and bow right away.

"Whatever, say my name Catherine" Selina said wanting to know her current body name.

"S- saying your name my lady?!" Catherine ask disbelief as she look at her.

"Don't make me say it twice Catherine" Selina said annoyed what's more with Catherine keep on yelling.

"Y- Yvenne Claes my lady" Catherine said slowly as she look down.

'Yvenne Claes?! This is bad!' Selina thought as she bit her nails.

"Prepare my bath" Selina said as she walk toward the chair and slowly wrote something.

"And after your done, give this to my dear father" Selina said as she give Catherine a folded paper where she wrote something.

"A- as you wish my lady " Catherine said like a professional maid and bow elegantly as she leave.

Selina walk toward the table and sat on the chair as she started writing the things she remembered about the Otome game {The Saintess Lover} in a blank sheet of paper using the language of Korea to make sure no one can understand it.

"Your bath is ready my lady " the maids said in unison as they bow toward Selina as she nodded slowly before waving her hand.

"You may go, I can take care of myself " Selina said as she look at them boredly.

"As you wish" the maids said as they bow and leave quitely.

Meanwhile Catherine stood Infront of a giant door as she slowly knock

"Master, it is I. Catherine, Yvenne's maid, may I come inside?" Catherine ask nervously knowing that duke Callisto didn't like his daughter.

"You may enter" the husky voice said behind the large door as Catherine slowly open the door.

"My lady wishes me to pass this to you master" Catherine said as she walk toward the duke and slowly push the folded paper on the table Infront of him.

"Hmm, you may go" Duke Callisto said still doing the paperworks as Catherine bow lightly before leave quitely.

Seeing that Catherine is no longer in the room, he look at the folded paper as his interest piqued and slowly open the paper.

{I'm going to leave, so please give me some money, just give it to Catherine and she'll give it to me.}

"Hoo~" Duke Callisto looked amused as he look at the paper.

Back to Selina

Selina shiver lightly as she drink her tea while gazing at the beautiful garden.

"Did father say anything or ask Catherine?"

"No my lady, other than letting me enter and ordering me to leave" Catherine said sincerely as she prepared more desserts in the table.

"Hmm, I see" Selina hum as she peek at Catherine

'i didn't notice it before since my mind was hectic but looking at her right now, she's definitely the definition of being cute, innocent, beautiful and sexy at the same time' Selina thought.

Catherine crimson long straight hair moves swiftly as her lime green eyes shone innocently as her white skin showcasing her beauty, her curves like a hourglass shape makes her sexy.

'I didn't know I'm into girls' Selina thought amused at her own thought as her eyes slowly landed on Catherine's breast.

'just how big that thing can get?' Selina thought as she put a grape on her mouth.

"How old are you Catherine?" Selina ask curiosity as she looked at her.

"I'm 18 just like you my lady" Catherine said as she smile lightly.

"Is that so?" Selina ask amused as she slowly peek at Catherine while drinking tea.

"That's right my lady."

"May I ask something my lady?."

"Go on."

"Did my lady not put any makeup on? I- I mean my lady looks beautiful without a makeup!" Catherine said panicking as she wave her hands in the air.

'Yvenne was said to always wearing a makeup so I guess it would be strange if I didn't put one on' Selina thought as she put her tea down.

Click.

"What do you think why I didn't put my makeup Catherine?."

"F- for changes?" Catherine said nervously as Selina chuckle lightly.

"Changes? That's interesting thought, unfortunately you're wrong" Selina said as she bite macaron in her hand.

"M- may I ask why?" Catherine ask as Selina look at her and as Selina lick her lips seductively making Catherine blush lightly.

"Hmm~" Selina hum as she walk toward Catherine before pinning her on the wall.

"Do you really wanna know?" Selina whisper in Catherine's ear seductively making Catherine blush even deeper than before.

"Since I am kind, I might as well demonstrate it to you" Selina whisper seductively making Catherine shiver through her spine.

"I'm just joking" Selina said as she walk toward her chair and sat on it leaving the flustered Catherine behind.

"P- please don't joke around like that my lady" Catherine said slightly pouting.

'I'm on a good mood right now that I almost forgot to put up my guard, what's more with two love interest inside this mansion ' Selina thought as she continue eating the sweets.