One

(Just a warning: This story will have JK as the bad guy again. I know some of y'all get upset with that. But I think it's because he goes so well with Jin that it makes the heartbreaking scenes more realistic. That's why I choose him over and over. But I love them together.)
✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨

Kim Seokjin sat nervously behind a sound proof booth. He's wearing noise blocking headphones and a blindfold. He was lured there by his coworker who told him that it was part of a work project.

They both work at a department store and they are usually in charge of the display designs used throughout the store. And occasionally they incorporate random scenes from famous movies or shows. So he just thought it was a quirky idea that his coworker thought of last minute for the holidays.

Outside the soundproof room was a TV audience for a trash talk show. The famous host is known for shock TV and is currently filming for the next episode. She is asking the person who set him up as the next guest a ton of questions, getting the crowd hyped up.

"So you and your friend have been working together for a couple of years now, is that right?"

"Yes, he was the first actual friend I made when I first moved here. He taught me everything there is to know at work and he has even invited me to his house on special occasions. He really goes out of his way to make me feel like a part of the family. He's great."

"Uh-huh.. and how soon after you met him did you start sleeping with his husband?"

The crowd erupts in 'Boo's' and hissing but the guest is unperturbed. She even rolls her eyes and yells back, "He doesn't love him! He loves me!"

The host tells the crowd to settle down and continues with the questions.

"I guess the audience and myself included, just don't understand how you can betray your friend that way. After everything he has done for you. He opened his home to you so you wouldn't feel alone on the holidays. He made sure you learned everything he could teach you so you can do well at your job. What possessed you to do such a thing?"

The audience is silent waiting for her response. And she sits comfortably on her seat as she says, "I think once you meet his husband and see him for yourself, that you will understand."

That response was not acceptable to the audience and they start booing her again. Some even try to run across the stage to attack her but are stopped by security.

"Well, I guess that there's nothing left to do but to bring our next guest out. Audience... are you ready to meet him?"

Everyone claps excitedly, waiting for the train wreck that is about to happen.

A stage hand walks towards the booth and tells Seokjin to remove his headphones and grab his arm to be led out. He keeps his mask on and is all smiles as he walks slowly and carefully behind the stagehand.

He is led to the spot next to his coworker Ji-hyun and he sits down.

The host then says, "It's very nice to meet you Seokjin. I'm sure you are curious as to why you're here."

Seokjin smiles towards her voice and says, "Yes, I am."

"Well, as you know.. your coworker Ji-hyun has invited you here for a very special reason."

"Um.. yes, but I don't know exactly why."

"You may take off your blindfold now."

Jin removes the mask and is surprised to see the audience and the cameras with a flashing red light. Apparently already recording him. When he turns to his side he sees Ji-hyun and they both smile at each other.