chapter fifteen

Depuis le début

"It's almost 40 degrees outside you need a coat." I rolled my eyes playfully at his protectiveness, but still put on the jacket smiling at his loving gesture.

We all piled into Coopers car and drove to Daniel's place, that was only a few minutes away. We decided to go to his house right now and set up for the party then we could go to the park later when we were done.

We had to be extremely quiet and careful walking into Daniel's house, so Daniel's parents didn't see us.

They're probably the set of parents that hates us the most, who knows why they just despise us.

We went upstairs and I immediately jumped on his bed yelling "dips" I landed on the bed and felt myself being pushed off onto the floor. I gasped standing up and looking and Alex who was sprawled out on the bed looking at me smugly.

I smirked at him and jumped on top of him trying to get him off. I could barely move him so I decided to get back at him. 

"Guys I have something to tell you." I said faking seriousness. I got off Alex and sat next to him on the bed.

"Mhm?" Cooper asked looking concerned. They all looked a little concerned at my random  change of attitude, but ignored it.

Idiots.

"You guys can't get mad." I stated furrowing my eyebrows.

"We won't." Yeah right.

"I have a boyfriend."

It was absolutely hilarious watching their faces.

God I wish I had a camera right now. 

"Address." I had to get mu absolute hardest to not burst out like fell Logan's request.

"No you'll kill him." I answered seriously. I felt someone touching my leg and realized Alex had just grabbed my phone. 

"No no no no no no" I yelled reaching to grab the phone.

Obviously, this is a joke, but I don't want them to see the text between me and Theo and get the wrong idea. They could actually kill him.

"I was a prank!" I screamed yanking my phone out of Alex's hand who was currently going through my recently called.

Ha. Jokes on him I only call the people in this room.

(That sounded really sad)

"Yeah sure Mads, then why don't you let us see your phone?" I violently shook my head.

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea." I tried to reason with them. "I promise it was all a prank."

"What was a prank?"

I jumped at the new voice and turned around to see Daniel's mom standing in his doorway.

"Nothing Mother Madison was just joking around." She hummed before walking out leaving the door open.

"Ew I hate when you call me Madison." I grimaced. It's too weird for my best friends to call me anything that's not a nickname.

"Promise it was a joke?" Cooper asked walking up to me.

I nodded "promise".

He seemed relieved as did the others.

We all sat in random spots and talked for a while before going downstairs to set up for the party. Daniels parents were leaving in a few hours for a business trip along with some of the other owners, including Zach. 

So I get to stay at Logan's till he's back cause no one can tell me no!

We put table covers over everything and blocked off restricted parts so one wandered into one of the bedrooms to do...things.

Daniel hid anything valuable and grabbed some alcohol from his dad's study, hiding it in a cabinet.

I've already been warned that if I'm seen with alcohol they'll chop my tongue off.

Lovely.

We finished all the party stuff and decided to go to the park that was a few blocks down from Daniel's house.

We got there and I started swinging on the swings when I saw a familiar face.

"Theo!" I exclaimed running over to him. 

"Oh hey Maddie." He said shoeing away some little boy. 

"Who's that?"

I questioned looking at him running towards the slide.

"Little brother. He just begged me to take him here. What are y'all doing here?" He said gesturing my friends who were looking at him with annoyance.

"We just finished preparing Daniel's party for tonight so we took a break. You should come it's open invite."

"I'd love to but I don't think Daniels that biggest fan of me."

I turned around and stared Daniel down until he stopped glaring at Theo

"of course he is! See you there."

I walked back to my friends wondering where the hell I got all this confidence to be inviting boys to party's from.

"No boyfriend huh?" Cooper joked. I rolled my eyes and shoved him looking back at Theo one more time to see him pushing his little brother on the swing set.

—————-

Aw he's good with kids ;)

Thx for reading! 

Pls Comment if theres any mistakes!

Word count-1353