Meeting him (1) OLD

I was getting ready for my first day of work at the hardware store and I was pretty nervous, to say the least. This was my first job ever. I was just piggybacking off of my parents mostly but I knew I would have to stop doing that soon anyway.

I put on a pair of black leggings and a black short-sleeved shirt that had my name tag on it and the company's name on the back.

As I was finished tying my shoes I grabbed my keys, locked the front door, and got in my car.

~TIME SKIP~

I parked my car and got out. I started walking towards the store, a nervous tingle ran down my spine and my hands started to perspire.

I looked at my watch and the time read 7:04. I looked around the parking lot and realized there were only two cars. Mine and someone else's. *Probably my bosses.* I thought and continued walking.

I opened the back door and stepped into a room with a few lockers on the wall, a chair, coat hangers, and a door on the left side that had the name Albert Shaw on the top of it.

I assumed that that was my boss's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Said the man on the other side.

I opened the door and saw a man with darkish blond hair, bright blue eyes, a clean-shaven face, and a black short-sleeved shirt that had his name tag on it sitting in a chair.

"Have a seat." He said.

I closed the door and sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk. He looked up from a paper and looked at me. Butterflies rose in my stomach and I immediately looked away.

"Y/N L/N right?" He asked while putting the paper down.

"Yes sir." I said looking at him again.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." He said while slightly smiling. He then extended his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand and after he got up from his chair, I also stood up.

"So are you new in town? I haven't ever seen you around." He asked while walking towards the door and motioning for me to follow.

"Oh..uhh yeah I am."

That was a lie.

I wasn't new in town I've lived here my whole life. I was homeschooled though. And I didn't leave the house often as I didn't like social interactions very much...

He took me to the front of the store where the checkout center was and showed me where I was to be working.

"If you have any problems at all don't be afraid to call me alright." I nodded and he looked down at his watch. I also looked down and noticed that he had pretty veiny hands. I blushed and looked away.

"The stores about to open. So have any questions or...?"

"No, I'm good." I said, and he smiled and walked away.

First chapter and I'm pretty happy with this 😛 i'll probably have another chapter out tomorrow or tonight if I feel like it