Part 2:Mac and cheese

Flora Formula's POV:

"I'm making dinner, what do you like to eat?", asked dad. "I've only eaten oatmeal in my whole life.", said Fabien. "Diego, Dre?", asked dad. "Us too.", said Dre. Dad looked shocked. "Flora?", asked dad. "Mac and cheese is fine.", I said. "Alright.", he said. I sat on the couch. Fabien and the twins came closer. Dad was in the kitchen. "So, racing, they drive around in cars?", asked Fabien. "Well, in cars that drive 300 km/h. It are special built cars, and on different and hard tracks.", I said. "Flora, why don't you try to put a race on tv, or, erm, normally practice 2 should be starting.", said dad. He could hear our conversation. I took the remote. I saw the F1 app icon on the apps platform. "They have the official racing app.", I said to dad. "Put on practice 2.", said dad. "Alright.", I said. It was going to start in 3 minutes. "Flora, are your other fathers driving?", asked dad. "I don't know dad, they're showing some footage of last year.", I said. "Those are weird cars.", said Diego. "They're made like that, so that they can go as fast as possible.", I said. Fabien looked at the screen, he was really paying attention. The replays from last year were done and we saw everyone getting ready. "They are.", I said. "Alright, they better not crash.", said dad. "Yeah.", I said. I saw my father's talking to each other, you could see their faces. I put it on pause. I showed them all to the boys. I put it to the live timing and saw the first people driving out. Me and dad were explaining everything. The boys seemed really interested. "Flora, can you set the table?", asked dad. "Alright.", I said. I stood up. The boys kept looking. I set the table. The practice session was over. Fabien looked at what dad was making. He put his hand on the stove. "Fabien, you're burning your hand, that's hot. I know it doesn't hurt, it doesn't either with me, but our hands can't get burned.", I said getting some glasses out of the cabin. "You two don't feel the pain if you get burned?", asked dad. "We have the feeling, but it doesn't hurt. I think Diego and Dre also don't have pain.", I said. "Not anymore.", said Fabien. I ran some lukewarm water and said that he had to keep it under the water. He did what I asked and I continued to set the table. "Guys, what do you want to drink?", asked dad. "Do you have milk?", asked Fabien in a silent voice. "The same?", asked Diego. "Yes, I will get it for you.", said dad. "Thank you Daniel.", said Fabien. "Dad is fine.", said dad. Dad took some milk and put it on the table. He looked at me. "Water is fine.", I said. "Alright.", said dad. He took the mac and cheese and put it on the table. He put a little bit in the boys their plate. They sat down and looked at it. He wasn't sure. "It's fine, it isn't poisoned. Dad actually loves us.", I said. I took a bite. "See.", I said. They took a bite too. Fabien was shocked. "Wow.", he said. He took another bite. He really enjoyed it. If you've only eaten oatmeal in your life, this was good. I smiled and took another bite.