Hotel Skylines🏙️

Start from the beginning

"It's aight though cause she loves her dada" East pointed out as Yomi smiled lightly in her sleep making her pacifier slip out of her mouth. Dr Smith giggled watching on whilst Mia simply rolled her eyes knowing just how true East's proclamation was, "Better ask ya daddy to feed you at the ungodly hours you wake up at" she taunted staring at the sleeping baby in her stroller.

"Green is definitely not your colour" Dr Smith chuckled shaking her head at Mia before proceeding with the issue at hand "After going through your blood work, I can now give you the 3-month birth control shot". Although East was adamant on trying for his son, he understood Mia's reasons for wanting to wait and establish her brand before having another baby.

She had gained a lot more social media traction which allowed Amara and her to receive more brand collaboration offers with big companies in the fashion and makeup industry. Individually, the best friends were embarking on their own businesses with Mia focusing on cosmetics and Amara creating her own clothing line making them bosses in their own right.

                     📸@amara.cole:

Liked by mia

Liked by mia.a, reignblack, madukes and others
"Skin bare, just glowing"
View all 1,255 comments
reignblack : Damn ma😮‍💨😍
Theshaderoom: Pregnancy glow?👀

"Yes please because I can't trust that he won't knock me up again" Mia chuckled shaking her head knowing exactly what East wanted, "Don't worry I'll give you them lil 18 months" he warned. The two years Mia had requested were thrown out of the window by Easton who wanted to have kids in close proximity, "Yeah yeah whatever" Mia countered rolling her eyes.

Dr Smith found their banter entertaining as their love shone through, "Okay here we go" she warned pressing the injection into her forearm causing Mia to wince. She had never been a fan of injections but she knew Easton wouldn't stop nutting in her, "My office will let you know when your next appointment is" Dr Smith smiled.

Walking out of the room, Mia and Easton made their way towards the car that was valet parked at the hospital entrance, "There you go mamas" East whispered to his daughter who was still knocked out. Closing the door and walking over to the driver's seat, Easton looked back beckoning Mia forward pecking her lips repeatedly, "I love you mami" he whispered placing his hand on her thigh.

Smiling from the backseat, Mia couldn't help the joy she felt as she looked at her man "I love you too baby" she announced making him wink at her through the rear view mirror.

                     📸Mia IG Story: