Henrys pov

One month later...
Its been a month since Ezra and i started dating, he's so perfect it's been amazing I love him so much.

Here is a little recap of what has happened. I had my 19th birthday and Ezra and I celebrated by getting ice cream, but when we got in my truck I realized he had ice cream on his face so I did what I had to. I licked it off his cheek then we made out in the parking lot. I love him.

I started trying to help him with his stutter and he's been doing really really well I'm so proud of him and I make sure he knows that I am every day. Plus I've been giving him encouragement for each time he says a sentence without stuttering I kiss him. It gives him motivation. I love him

I noticed that Oliver and Ezra haven't been talking that much because he's always with me but I always sneak him threw my window so no one notices and I do feel bad that I'm taking Ezra from Oliver but I need to be with him all the time to make sure no one will hurt him and that he won't hurt himself.

Right now Ezra is hanging out with Oliver for the first time in two weeks. If he wasn't with Oliver right now we would be cuddling, I miss him so much and it's only been a day.  I'm so in love.

Ezra pov
This past month was the best of my life. I felt, I feel truly happy. I haven't wanted to cut myself and I've been with Henry so I didn't have to face getting hurt by my dad. I love Henry.

I never would have thought that I would. I used to think I liked Oliver but I recently realized I never liked him, I only convinced myself that I did because he was the first person that was nice to me. And I was upset when he said he wasn't gay because I thought that he wouldn't except me.

Right now Oliver and I are just talking about random things like how we don't want to go to school next Monday. I hate school. I hate it. I hate it. I not only have a stutter I also have really bad anxiety.

I don't like talking about it because I don't like feeling so pathetic all the time. But Henry has made me realize that I'm not pathetic but sometimes it's hard to believe.

Oliver -"Dude?!"
Ezra- " hm w-wha-what"
Oliver- "are you good you were starring into space?"
Ezra- "y-yeah j-ju-just tired"
Oliver - "then why haven't you been sleeping over at all, I've missed you"
Ezra- "I-I-I haven't been f-feeling we-well"
Oliver- "Is it your dad?! Did he hurt you?!"
Ezra- "n-no, just been s-sick"
Oliver- "oh are you alright now?"
Ezra- "y-yea"

The door swings open.
Oliver-" what the hell are you doing here Henry, what do you want"
Henry is so good at acting like nothing is going on between us but I'm not. I was staring at him the moment he walked in the door. I just can't help it.
Henry - "Mom wants you downstairs"
Oliver- "what why? I set the table yesterday"
Henry- "I don't fucking know ask her yourself"
Oliver- "ugh fine, Henry don't be mean to Ezra, I'll be right back"

Oliver walks out of the room and shuts the door and as soon as the door shuts Henry picks me up and puts me on Oliver's bed crawling on top of me and kissing my forehead. "Ugh i missed you so much today" he says. He lays down next to me and picks me up so now I'm laying on top of him on his chest.

He runs his fingers threw my hair "I m-missed you too" I say meaning every word, I'm probably too clingy and annoying but I can't help it. "I had to make up an excuse but then I remembered he has to do the dishes". "Oh okay that works" I responded then he kisses my cheek. That's how he tells me good job when I don't stutter.

"Hey, baby? what if I told my brother I'm bringing you to ride our skateboards again?"  "I-I'd lo-love too b-but I-I still d-don't have a ska-skateboard" I tell him. "Well actually..." Henry stands up, grabs my hand and makes sure the coast is clear before pulling me to his room. "Wh-what?" I ask completely confused. "Close your eyes" Henry orders. I obviously obey him and close my eyes. I start to hear slight shuffling then I felt two strong arms wrap around me. "Alright I hope you like it!"

I open my eyes and I see a skateboard that looks like his but different colors! "You g-g-got a new skateboard!" I say excited for him. "What? It's for you baby" he says. I turn around and look at him confused "for me?" I ask. "Yes of course I got it for you, I've been saving up!".

"What? You didn't have to do that" I say "wait you don't like it" Henry says looking slightly disappointed "What are you kidding me I love it so much I can't believe you bought for me!" I exclaim.

(Their matching skateboards, the black ones Henrys the white ones Ezra's)

We start walking down the stairs with our skateboards in our hands when we see Oliver "hey you teaching him how to skate again?"Oliver asks

Oliver asks. "Yeah" Henry replies. "Hey where did you get a skateboard Ezra? I thought you said your dad said he couldn't afford it" said Oliver. When I told him that I left out the part that he hit me then started calling me a 'ungrateful faggot'. "I bought it for him" Henry says blankly then takes my hand and walks out the door.

That was a extremely risky thing for him to do but I love that he did it anyway it was like he didn't care what anyone else thought he just wanted to be with me, but I know that's wishful thinking. Like my dad said no one will ever love me because of my stupid stutter.

I turn around and see Oliver running after us, I wonder why, he didn't care before. Henry let go of my hand once Oliver started getting closer. "Dude what the hell you've been M.I. A all month and the one time your free you want to spend it with my brother?" Oliver surprises me that he said that.

"Come on he just wants to learn how to skate" Henry says "stay out of this, why have you been so nice to him all of a sudden" Oliver asks "I'm not" Henry lies "then why'd you buy him a skateboard?" "I bought him a skateboard because he couldn't afford it and I know how much he wants one" .

"Why are you being so nice to him?, do you like him or something you fucking pedophile?" I was shocked that Oliver would say something like that. Henry drops his skateboard to the side of the road then goes up to his brother threatening him. I back away and drop my skateboard next to Henry's then hide behind him. Pathetic I think to myself.

"Your not gonna fucking hit me pervert" Oliver challenge's Henry. Then Henry pushes Oliver trying to make it clear that he isn't messing around. "Ooooo Mr.Tough guy now" says Oliver. "Why are you acting like this Oliver?!" I finally speak up and yell at him.

"What are you talking about im the same it's him that's different" Oliver says "no, he's been this way it's you who never even tried to see who he really is, he is actually a really fucking nice and caring person unlike you"I say standing up for Henry even though I know he can handle himself. "The fuck you mean unlike me? I'm the one who found you like a lost puppy in a park, I'm the one that made sure you weren't going to get hurt or worse, killed by your father, that was me not him, not this prick".

I don't know what else to say because he's right. I was just a lost puppy begging for the attention
My parents never gave me, since the moment we meant. I'm so stupid. I'm such an idiot. My dad was right no one will ever like me.

I run and pick up my skateboard and start running away. I'm so stupid. I was trying my hardest not to cry so I would be able to see where I was going. I'm so stupid. I could hear Oliver calling my name. I'm so stupid. I could also hear Henry following behind me. I'm so stupid to think anyone would like me. I'm just a lost puppy with no meaning to life.

—————————————————————————
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤
𝟏𝟓𝟐𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
                                           𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧/𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫