My dearest Amanda

My dearest Amanda,

Our love is forbidden, some say taboo. We shouldn't listen to them. Our love is the Lord's will. Age is but a number Amanda, nothing more. I daydream of you every day. That poor old hag came into confession today. I thought of you as she told me her sin. She told me the story of her husband's death. She killed him. She spoke these words "he started by taking my dress off. He then pushed me to the bed. Pinned my hands above my head. He then started thrusting into me. I tried to get him off but I couldn't. He then asked me to bite him. I did gently. He then yelled for me to really bite him. He wanted blood. I loved Levi so I did so. I drew blood from his shoulder. As quickly as a light he did the same to mine, I just couldn't stop him. I think I liked the pain of it. Levi looked so handsome with my blood on face. I still miss him. We continued to bite each other. Making each other bleed more. We then started biting chunks out of each other. Our bodies were covered in blood. Our smiles were never bigger. Our love was never stronger. Thinking back to it now it still makes me smile. He then asked me to bite his Adam's apple out. I was terrified but did as commanded. He fell to the blood-stained bed. As he did he held my hand, trying to get the words I love you out. I still remember his dying face. I got dressed and drove to the hospital a few towns away. When I got out I never went back to the house. I still haven't to this day. I was scared of the police but more scared to see his face again. Father, what is my penance?" I told her she must watch us perform the same acts from her story. If she didn't she would rot in hell forever. Amanda, as she told her sin to me I masturbated myself. I pictured me and you taking the place in the story. Tonight we will.

Much love, Father Abel.