𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Why hello there, I'm Cordelia. What might your name be?" I say smiling at the little girl.

"My name is Clio. Can I give you this rose?" She says quietly.

"Yes. Thank you so much, but I must be going now." I say smiling at the little girl. She giggles as I walk away smiling.

I feel a presence come up behind me. "A rebel now are we?" It's Finn

"You know it." I say with a wink turning around and walking into the tribute center.

"Welp at least we picked the sweet part of your angle, but that was a risky move. You are not supposed to interact with the Capitol citizens besides waving at them." Cody says.

"She was a little girl with a rose. Who wouldn't pass up a free flower?" I say shrugging.

"Anyways. You will be going to your prep team. Do whatever they want. After you get washed down you will meet your stylist who will get you dressed and they will bring you down to the chariots for the opening ceremony." Cody tells us. I turn and see three people come straight for me. One of them has pink hair with long pink nails. One has long straight hair with purple and blue colors. The last one kind of looks normal compared to them. He has brown hair but gold eyes. I wonder if he had them made like that.

I get brought into a room with curtains. The room has a metal table in the middle that I'm told to lay on after I take off my clothes.

Im laying on the table naked with three people washing me down scrubbing my skin raw. When they are done washing me they start to wax me which hurts, but I try to stay calm because I will be feeling more pain in the games.

They are finally finished after what feels like hours. I'm sitting on the table in a robe waiting for my stylist to come.

A couple minutes later a woman who looks like a tiger walks into the room. It looks like she got surgically added whiskers and stripes. Her eyes kind of look yellow too. She also walks in the room like a cat. It's kind of creepy.

"Hello. I'm Tigris and I will be your stylist for the games." She says in a low voice.

"Hello, I'm Cordelia."

"I know. I heard you were going for the sweet but mysterious look. I have a great outfit for you."

She starts to take my measurements to make sure she has the right ones that she took just off of the reaping.

She leaves the room for a moment to go get the outfit.

When she comes back she is holding a white bag and another bag that probably has accessories in it.

"I wanted to keep the sweet part, but I also wanted you to look fierce, but also like you come from District four."

She unzips the bag and pulls out the most beautiful dress. It is a mermaid styled dress with the corset top being see through with stripes of different colored blues covering just the right spots. There are also pearls on the corset part of it. On the hips of the dress there are pieces of fabric that flare out with long strands of fabric to make it look like fins. As the bottom flares out there are different types of colored blue tules making it look like waves crashing on the beach.

When I put on the dress it fits like a glove. I look like a princess in this dress. Tigris turns around and goes to the bag with the accessories in it. She pulls out a long cape and some gold chains and some rope. She puts the chain in random places around the dress and the cape goes on my back.

"Beautiful." Tigris says with her hands on my shoulders.

"I love it. Thank you Tirgis." She nods

"Time for the hair and makeup."

We walk over to the chair and I make sure to be careful with my dress. She starts with my hair. Tigris starts to make loose curls in my hair. She then does the same thing I did with my hair when I came to the capitol.

Tigris braids two pieces in the front of my hair and makes it into the crown. She grabs an orange starfish clip from the accessory bag and clips the two pieces of hair together. She then reaches back into the bag and pulls out a beautiful flower crown with white and blue roses and some seashells and pearls. She clips the crown onto my head to make sure it doesn't fly off when I am on the chariot.

Tigris starts with my makeup and when she is finally finished I look at the mirror. She gave me blue eyeshadow that starts toward the middle of my eyelid with a light blue and gets darker as it goes on and ends at my temples and spreads out into a greenish color. I have a lot of highlighter in the corner of my eyes and also on my nose.The mascara she added to my eyes is more focused on the outer part of my lashes. She also added some more freckles to my skin. I look at my lips and see that she made the outer part of my lips a dark blue and towards the middle got lighter, but the blue ended to where you could see some of my lips.

I feel like I look like a siren. The ones we hear stories about in District four. I know that because my mom and dad used to tell me and my little brother not to go out too far in the ocean by the rocks because the sirens will start singing and draw you in and take you with her to die.

Tigris starts to make a greenish blue scale look on my neck and chest.

"I love this look. Let's add the final touch." Tigris reaches far into the accessory bag and pulls out some sort of spray bottle.

I guess I looked confused because she says, "It's glitter I'm going to spray some on you to make you sparkle some more in the sun."

When she is done adding the glitter to my body and hair I take one last look in the mirror before I leave to go be seen by all of the Capitol citizens.

"Let's go." Tigris says, leading me toward the elevator.

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝟏𝟔𝟔𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.