Ibusaki Shun x Reader

"(F/n)-kun, please join our party." Isshiki-senpai don't scare me! I'm sorry so please go to marui-kun's room. Okay. I went out and go to marui's room. Ah, (F/n)-san come here. Ryoko-san called. "Okay". Umm where's Ibusaki-kun ? Right he's not here, (F/n)-kun can you please call him. Isshiki-senpai asked. "Sure" i went out and try to find him. " maybe he's in his room. I go to his room and knock " Hello, Ibusaki-kun are you inside?" *silent* i think he's not here. Ehh smoke from that room huh,well he always use that empty room to smoke something, let's just check it out.

"The door is open" Ibusaki-kun are you here? *sleeping* ehh he's sleeping? Should i wake him up? I go near him, he looks kinda cute when he sleep, eh, No why i'm thinking like this. "Ibusaki-kun wake up. "*yawn* Hah i'm sleepy. "Then i just say to the other you're sleeping.*stand up and go to the door* "Wait, *stand up and lock the door* "Ibusaki-kun? What are you doing? Stay here* grab (Y/n) wrist and pull her to him*. "Ibusaki-kun what are you doing-g ? *blushing* "sleep with me" Huh? What do you mean? "Sleep with me, you don't get it? "I get what you mean but i cannot sleep with you. "Why?" "Because i'm you know i'm a girl and-. " don't worry i won't do anything. "Okay, eh that's not what i mean! " be quiet and sleep okay.*lie down on the floor with (Y/n) in his arm*. Ehh this is awkward. "(L/n)" what? " you're so warm.*hug her tighter* Thank you.*blushing more* " Good night,*kiss her in the cheek* "this is still morning and good night." *sleep with him until evening*.