5

"Minnie, what did you do with that guy that hangs around Jay?" Soyeon asked. "I taught him a lesson. Slammed him against the wall and told he was the ugliest face I've ever seen" Minnie said. "Good. I talked to the one that hangs around my guy. He's got a mouth on him. I'll show him how miserable I can make his life" Soyeon said.

"I still have to talk to mine. He's dating that Jake whore" Yuqi said. "No one is going after mine, I have no problems. We've already started talking" Miyeon said. "Oh shut up" Soyeon said. The girls laughed. Then they saw Jake, Sunoo, and Jungwon walking towards Sunghoon who was hanging with Niki.

"That's the Jake whore?" Soyeon asked. "Yup. He's so goddamn ugly" Yuqi said. "He is. He dresses like a slut" Miyeon said. "I bet Sunghoon pulled him. He probably doesn't even love him. Sunghoon is way better than that" Soyeon said.

"Attention all students of Engene High school! Tomorrow is the school's annual picture day. Please dress nice for pictures. The school has already paid for everyone's pictures so just dress nice! Also if you are on the track team, please report to Mr Choi's office right now!" The principle said.

"This means we all have a chance to impress our boys! Should we dye our hair?" Minnie asked. "We should all do a shade of blonde" Yuqi said. "Yes, then we'll definitely get them" Soyeon said. "Look! Yuqi they're leaving! You can go talk to Sunghoon" Miyeon said.

Yuqi got up and went over to Sunghoon and grabbed his arm. "Hey there" She said. "Um, who are you?" Sunghoon asked. "I'm Yuqi, one of the new ones. So I suppose you're Sunghoon?" She said. "Yes I am" He said.

Sunghoon looked at Niki signaling him to help him. "Care to give me your number? We could start talking" Yuqi said. "Uh no, I'm dating someone" Sunghoon said. "Oh come on, you don't actually-" Niki cut her off. "Sunghoon, their almost done with the track meeting, you can meet Jake at the door" Niki said.

"Please let me go, I have to go meet my boyfriend" Sunghoon said and shook her off. Yuqi stomped her way back over to the other girls. "He's attached to that Jake whore, he won't let him go!" Yuqi said.

"Find a way to get rid of him" Soyeon said. "How!" Yuqi said. "Plant something on him, like a vape or some shit. That'll get him suspended for a while" Minnie said. "That's a good idea! I just have to buy one" Yuqi said.

~Next day~

The next day the girls came all dressed up in this:

Miyeon, Yuqi, Minnie, and Soyeon.

And Sunoo, Jake, and Jungwon came in this:

Sunoo: