𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

Start from the beginning

Arabella walked out of the bathroom just in time.

"We'll be waiting in the car." Klaus spoke, before grabbing Arabella's hand and walking out.

Arabella smiled softly at Stefan with pity, before smiling at the two women, apologetic.

The screams off the women could be heard from outside.

Arabella directly climed in the back of the car, where she had always been sitting with Stefan all time they had been in the car.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look, my angel?"

She scoffed.

"Oh, come on, Stefan is busy inside murdering two humans." Klaus spoke, while shrugging.

"You say that like it's nothing. Stefan doesn't want this for himself. Why are you making him?"

But before the hybrid could answer, Stefan came outside with blood dripping down his mouth.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Two days later they arrived in Tulley.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Klaus asked, sitting down next to Sutton.

"Who wants to know?" Ray asked.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida. Pensacola. I met a young chap there, who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now, he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here. To you."

"I think I'll be going." Ray stood up, but Klaus stopped him.

"Not so fast, mate. You only just got here. Now, your type are very hard to come by."

Ray turned around just to be met with Stefan Salvatore.

"I wouldn't do that."

"Vodka." Arabella order from the bar tender, sitting down on the bar stool. God knew she needed the alcohol.

She looked at Ray and waved at him.

"Vampires." Ray stated when he looked back at the two men, after looking at Arabella.

"You're swifty-swift, Ray. Yes, my friend here is a vampire. He's compelled everyone in the bar. So don't look to them for any help. We" he pointed towards himself and Arabella, however are something. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire. I've got some wolf."

"You what?"

"A hybrid, Ray. I'm both."

"What about her?" Ray asked looking back at Arabella, who was downing her vodka.

"Oh, my lovely Arabella is something else. A vampire and witch."

"Heretic." Arabella corrected him, not even glazing at him.

"You see, I want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended, Ray. I need you to direct me to your pack. So where can I find them, Ray?"

"You can't compel me. It won't work."

Klaus and Stefan shared a look.

"Can I get a Scotch on the rocks, please?" He opened the little bag in his hands. "Tell you what, Ray, we're gonna play a little drinking game. Something I like to call Truth or Wolfsbane."

"Oh, this is gonna be fun, Ray."

"Another one, please." Arabella spoke.

⭒❃.✮:▹