[11: Bad Habit..]

Start from the beginning

And his eyes... Used to be bright emerald, and now.. it's dull. No light in them.. no emotions. Though, there's a hint of sadness and loneliness in them. To which, it's understandable, because the prisoner have been in this prison for.. a year. (Then escaped, and died.🧍)

The obsidian walls covered with blood stains, the ground also covered with blood. Because of the tortures.

"Dream... You have something to tell me, no?" The creeper assumed. The creeper hybrid slowly began to walk closer to the prisoner, Dream.

"..It's not worth for listening, anyway.." Dream muttered. Fighting the urge to tell the creeper hybrid about.. the Egg's owner.
The creeper hybrid sighed and crouched in front of Dream, nearly to his level as he look at Dream.

"..Just tell me. It might be important too." said the creeper. Dream sighed, feeling a little uncomfortable at the sudden change of tension in the air between them.

"..Would you believe me?" Dream asked, slowly lifting his head to look up at the creeper. His eyes.. showing small hint of hope. The creeper hybrid could see that, he stayed silent for a few moment.. before nodding his head.

"..Sam.. a-about the Egg..." Dream uttered in a shaky, quiet and hoarse voice, before looking back at the obsidian floor. Awesamdude raised his eyebrows at the sudden topic about the Egg. "What about it?" He asked. He shifted his position, as he sits down on the obsidian floor in front of Dream.

"...It has a owner.." Dream started off slow. Wanting Awesamdude to get every. Single. Detail, about the egg. Even though, Dream himself, doesn't have that much informations about the egg. He just felt like telling Awesamdude about this.

"..it.. it has an owner??" Awesamdude repeated, a little confused on what Dream's trying to say. Dream nodded and spoke once again; "Remember dreamons? They still exists.. even after Tubbo and Fundy did the ritual."

"..so, the ritual didn't work?" To which Dream shakes his head. "No.. it didn't... The ritual they did was.. kinda wrong, but I'm not gonna explain that to you." Dream said and hugged his knees.

"Anyway... About the Egg's owner. It's.. a Dreamon.. named Goodboyhalo." Dream adds and glance at Awesamdude a few times. Awesamdude think about this info... He was about to ask a question, but Dream spoke first.

"Though, Goodboyhalo is actually.. trapped in the egg itself. As a punishment for his.. crimes. To say the least." That got Awesamdude a little confused and intrigued. "What do you mean by trapped? Is he like.. really stuck in the egg?" Awesamdude asked.

Dream nodded. "I think that's all.. I don't have.. much." Dream said, and buried his face into his arms, while still hugging his knees. Awesamdude just sat there, looking at Dream, confused and felt like something was missing, but he isn't sure of what is.

He then hummed and nods. "Alright then.. that was kinda useful, though. At least, I get to learn that the Egg have an owner..." Awesamdude said and let out a soft chuckle, before he stood back on his feet.

"I'll go now. Oh, and also, Quackity will visit in 4 hours." Awesamdude added, and he took out an ender pearl before teleporting out of the obsidian box.

Quackity will be here in 4 hours... Dream still have a bit of time to rest... He sighed and quiet sobs to himself. '..it hurts.... When.. will it end..?' He thought. . . "
______________________

End of flashback.
______________________

Awesamdude stood there, zoning out. Whilst Technoblade was inspecting the egg. Looking a little curious at what just happened a few moments ago.. and he sees those small cracks on the egg.. and black puff of smokes coming out. Strange yet.. somehow fascinating to him?