Chapter 12 - You Do Know That You're Pretty Too, Right?

.Chapter 12 - You Do Know That You're Pretty Too, Right?

☆ Drake, played by Hunter Parrish in the media bar to the top!

Song: Beautiful - Carly Rae Jepsen ft. Justin Bieber

Guys, Wattpad also considers the inline comments on the chapters for the Wattys. So please gimme inline comments by atleast 5-6 different people :)

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com ^.^

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

You know that moment when you start feeling a connection with someone unexpected but then everything shatters in the blink of an eye?

Seeing Colton snogging a brunette in the kitchen of my house is the same moment for me.

I stop in my tracks abruptly, gasping a little and then duck my head down in embarrassment as both of them look up at me in shock; the brunette wipes her mouth to the back of her hand and Colton's lips look red and swollen.

Seems like I interrupted a pretty heated make-out session here...

"What are you doing here?" Colton asks me, breathing hard and I just stare at him, trying to ignore how pretty the girl beside him is.

"This is my house. I can go wherever I want," I say harshly, immediately feeling guilty after that: I never talk to anyone this way.

I can't help but notice one thing - Colton doesn't tower over her like he does over me; I somehow like that he's so taller than me.

Woah, woah! Where's that coming from, huh?

For me, that is something which makes me feel safe. But the girl is almost as tall has him with such beautiful curves that I feel a bit jealous.

"She's right," the girl breaks my thoughts and extends her hand towards me. "Hi, I'm-"

"Ella, did you find the... Macy?"

I turn around to see Cam behind me, a shocked expression on his face but he recovers quickly. "What are you doing here? Please don't tell me you banged her in my kitchen, Colton. That's completely unsanitary-"

"Shut up. We're fully clothed, can't you see?" Colton raises his eyebrows, crossing his arms against his chest. I notice a small X-shaped tattoo on the side of his wrist, making my heart jump.

"Cameron Collins," Macy says with a grin. "Charming as always; though your bluntness ruins it all..."

"Macy, uh, I don't know your last name, but whatever; the girl who plays my best friend and he's a prick not to realize it," Cam says through gritted teeth, scowling at Macy and then turning at Colton to glare at him.

"Oh, fuck off. He knows what he's getting himself into. He's not a boy," Macy waves a hand casually in the air and her top lifts up, revealing something black from underneath.

Of course, she has a tattoo! And she's probably the same kind as Colton and Cam: smoking, rebelling, sleeping around... Maybe I'm being judgemental but that's the way I see things from here.

"Relax, dude. We're just playing around," Colton shrugs and Macy gives a small smile.

"And I'm not playing him."

To say that I'm shocked at how outspoken she is, would be an understatement.

I can't even tell a person that I don't want to do certain things, without fearing that I might hurt their feelings.