Introduction

AJ Caswell never fit in. Her brother, EJ Caswell, was perfect after all. He got good grades, excellent at sports, EVERY girl's dream boy... yep, he was known as the school stud. AJ, on the other hand, stood out. See, the Caswells were a successful and wealthy family. While AJ got top scores in school easily, she excelled only in academics and the arts and had no interest in school sports. Because of this, her father shamed her, which resulted in her becoming an extremely sensitive person whose emotions were simply too complicated. She was also really dramatic but in a good way of course. It's just that she was constantly bullied at school and home. Which is why she's overjoyed when she's heading back to her true home, Camp Shallow Lake, with all her Wildcat friends! And when she meets a certain boy who somehow manages to always be there for her, everything changes...

                                               STARRING

            AJ CASWELL- "YOU MAKE ME FEEL THINGS I NEVER KNEW I COULD FEEL"

              -THE TRAUMATISED TICKING TIME-BOMB-

             JET- "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING"

                                 -THE SECRETIVE ONE-

                                     ~ADRIAN LYLES~

          EJ CASWELL- "YOU LIKE HIM AND YOU KNOW IT"

  -THE PRETTY BOY WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE-

                                   ~MATT CORNETT~

                 ASHLYN CASWELL- "SPILL. THE. TEA."

                            -THE HUMAN RAINBOW-

                                  ~JULIA LESTER~

RICKY BOWEN- "I'VE NEVER SEEN AJ SO HAPPY. BREAK                 HER HEART AND I WILL NAILGUN YOURS"

                      -THE PROTECTIVE BEST FRIEND-

                                 ~JOSHUA BASSET~

           GINA PORTER- "DON'T.  GET ME STARTED"

                       -THE ONE TIRED OF WAITING-

                                     ~SOFIA WYLIE~

CARLOS RODRIGUEZ- "I LIVE FOR DRAMA AJ AND YOU                                                    KNOW IT"

                          -THE EXTRA SPICE TO LIFE-

                            ~FRANKIE RODRIGUEZ~

KOURTNEY GREENE- "AJ, HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU HOW                       ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS YOU ARE"

                                    -THE SLAY GURL-   

                                     ~DARA RENEE~

MADDOX- "CAN'T WAIT TO PRANK THE BOYS ALREADY                                                  HUH AJ"

                                       -THE LONER-

                            ~SAYLOR BELL CURDA~

         EMMY- "HI, I'M EMMY! LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!"

                                -THE NEW GIRL-

                           ~LIAMANI SEGURA~

Note: Zendaya is not really AJ's faceclaim, she's just what I kind of imagine AJ to look like. Please just think of AJ as S3 EJ(who was DEFINITELY not well-styled) with long brown hair, a snowflake black crop top, long black jeans with two small red hearts in the left bottom corner and matching boots.

A/N

What's up Wildcats? Ready for a fun-filled summer? This is my first book so it might not be too good. Please point out any mistakes and I will fix them. Updates are completely random♡

ENJOY!!!!!,

@isabelles_boss