2 - Friends?

47 POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT?? YOU BROKE INTO MY LEVEL AND SLAMMED ME AGAINST THE WA-"

"IM SORRY OKAY?! I'm just Forgetful."

This dude istg.

"Well, if you don't want anything, you can go."

He stared at me for a moment but then turned the other way to the staircase. Is this Mf stupid or something?

"Where are you going? The exit is that way."

I followed him through level 52 since i couldn't just let him wander around alone IN MY LEVEL.
I got sick of him after a while and grabbed his arm, trying to pull him to the exit BUT HE WOULDN'T STOP.

"DUDE GET TF OUT OF MY LEVEL!"

"I just wanna explore a bit. I have never been here before anyway."

Wait he's never been here before? Didn't he attend in the fun war or smth?

"And before you ask, no. I have not attended in the fun war. I couldn't bring myself to kill you guys."

My grasp softened as i hear that, and i stop pulling. Now i was literally just holding onto his arm and following him.

Why didn't he try to kill us? Literally all partygoers and partypoopers hate each other.

"You know 106 right? I was very good friends with him. I was quite disappointed to hear about the war."

"Now i feel bad..."

I murmured and looked away. So he actually isn't hostile huh? Well that explains why he didn't instantly kill me.

"... My name is 47 btw."

"Oh? I'm 52, Just like this level hah.."

The awkward silence returned until he noticed i was still clinging onto his arm. He snickered a bit as he realised I'm wayy shorter than him. Not my fault I wasn't born as a fucking street light.

"Yeah. I could definitely snap you in half."

"Stfu."

I nudged him slightly to bring in more distance between us, but he just came closer after a few seconds.

"Can you fucking walk straight?"

"Why should i when I'm not even straight?"

"Ew you're gay?"

Idk why the fuck i said that when I'm Gay myself.
He claimed that he was bisexual, but then he said something that made me want to punch him right in his stupid face.

"You look gay yourself dude. You look like a twink-"

"I AM NOT A TWINK!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME."

Before i could say another word, the lights suddenly shut off. Must've been another power outage in level 52. (yes i added power outages.)

"Alright blueberry. Show me where that power box is."

"The fuck did you just call me?"

Idk why, but i felt my face heating up a little at the nickname. (GAY!!1!1!)

He chuckled slightly. Honestly, I don't think he's that bad. Anyway, i was heading towards the power room. I always have a flashlight with me so it was pretty easy finding the right switch.

As i turned the light back on, 52 was gone. I was looking around the room, but then when i turned a corner-

"RAH!"

"AH YOU MOTHERF-"

He scared the shit outta me. Now he was just rolling around on the fucking floor while laughing like crazy.
Ngl it was actually kinda funny.

"So what are you still doing here?"

Do i seem rude? I don't wanna seem rude. He probably thinks i want him to leave. I dont want him to leave tho. What am i even thinking?

"If you want me to leave that bad, i will. but don't expect me not to come back."

"Actually nvm. You can stay longer.."

He ran towards me, probably to give me a hug, but i dodged and he crashed into the wall.

"Don't you dare touch me."

"Ow- sorry."

I can't trust this dude just yet. Also, i despise physical touch. Maybe it would be a good idea to grab a gun from the weapon storage. Yes we have that here.

As i was making my way to the storage, he kept following me like a puppy. (kinda gay if you ask me🔥🔥)

"Soo.. 47 was it? What do you do now that you're all alone?"

What kind of question is that? Idk what i do nowadays.

"Ig i just explore different levels-"

"Why dont we explore a level together? ik you've seen most of them already but I'm still curious!"

"Huh? Oh- sure ig we can do that."

Yeah that definitely wasn't a good idea.

_________________________________________________

This was kinda rushed, also i wrote this at 7 in the morning so don't blame me if it's bad.

And if you'd like, I can try to make the chapters longer :>

(And pls correct me if i made any mistakes)