1 - Strangers

47 POV

I was running away from whatever idek. All i knew was that i had to get back to level 52. I took a sharp turn around a corner, but i saw a partygoer. He was looking at something on the floor. I thought it was a good idea to sneak past him since he was distracted.

I was ready to run- BUT OF COURSE THAT STUPID ASS CARPET HAS A RIPPLE THAT MADE ME FALL.

"OH YOU BI-"

The partygoer noticed the thud and looked towards me. I stood up and tried to run as fast as i could.

That fucker grabbed me by my ankles and made me fall. How did he even catch up to me? Partygoers are usually extremely slow-

He pinned me down to the floor and held my shoulders down so i couldn't move. BUT BITCH I BITE!!

"A partypooper? i thought we killed all of y- OW WTF DID YOU JUST BITE ME?!"

He let go for a moment and i kicked him in the stomach so i have more space to escape. I ran as fast as i could, and now that mf really couldn't keep up.

In a long hallway, i saw a huge door, and i knew it was the door to level 52. So i bashed through it, closed it behind me again, and pushed it so the partygoer couldn't get through from the other side.

As that tall ass wet floor sign stopped trying, i immediately ran to the kitchen in level 52 and got a glass of water to calm me down ig-

52 POV

I gave up banging against the door after a while,
That mf just wouldn't open it. All i wanted, is to find out more about him! Is he really the last one alive?

I guess i just have to wait until the next time he comes out. But how the fuck am i supposed to know when I'm gonna be able to see him again? Maybe i should wait at the door? Yeah, sounds good. (fucking camper😒)

And so i was standing at the door to level 52. Or i could just go in. But that would be illegal. Wtf am i saying? These are the backrooms, they don't have a law. i think. i hope..😥

I try to pull the door, until i realise its s push door. Why can i pull push doors but no bitches? Well anyway, i entered level 52 and it's actually bigger than i thought-

In the hallway i just walked into, was the partypooper again. he must've been wanting to go out again. We stared at each other for a minute, but he eventually started running.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BLUE BITCH."

"YOU'LL NEVER GET ME ALIVE!!"

As soon as he was out of sight, i made a plan. I just have to wait behind a corner and catch him when he comes around! Idk much of this level but i think i can manage.

I waited patiently at the corner and listened closely so i can hear his foot steps. As he Ran past me, i grabbed his arm and slammed him against the wall.

"GOTCHA!"

I heard him groan in pain as he falls to the floor. I grab his collar and pin him to the wall. (Gay much?)

"PUT ME DOWN YOU-"

He tried to fight back and kick me, so i grabbed him by his neck instead-

"AH- Hngh-"

"AYO WHAT THE FU-'

YEP THAT WAS A BAD IDEA. I completely forgot i have teeth and all that shit on my hand. BUT WHY DID HE FUCKING MOAN?!

I see him getting red immediately and I let go.
I stare at him with pure confusion- and i kinda also felt my face heat up a little..

"Lets forget about that. So, What the fuck do you want from me."

"I uh.. i wanted to ask some questions."

"Well?"

"Uhm... i.. i forgor."

There was just awkward silence now. He definitely thinks I'm stupid now.

_________________________________________________

I'm sick of this shit so cliffhanger ig😝😝
I'm gonna continue writing this crap another time, but for now i just want to drown :3