𝟶𝟹𝟻 | 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Começar do início

"Ahaha.. Lu, do you wanna.. put me down yet?" I asked, and he looked back to me with a smile, which I assumed was a 'no'.

We eventually came up to Ivan who was with Kuma and Doflamingo. Doffy told Ivan that the Kuma here with us, wasn't the same Kuma he once knew. Kuma sent a beam right for us, Luffy and I jumping away along with Ivankov to avoid the attack. Ivan sent an attack called Galaxy Wink right to Kuma after seemingly multiplying himself, sending him flying backwards. He also sent a kick right to him as soon as he got up, knocking him back yet again.

A crowd of people came running up to us, encouraging us to get to the scaffold.

~~~

So, there was a small, itty bitty problem. 

"That's.. 'Hawk-Eye'!" Luffy recognized him, as we both stared at the world's strongest swordsman. "We don't have time to face such a strong guy! We're here to save Ace! " Luffy told me, as he went into second-gear.

He ran up to Mihawk, still holding me, and when he got close enough Luffy suddenly disappeared, only focusing on advancing to Ace.

All of a sudden I saw the green cut coming towards us, causing me to squirm and pull Luffy away from the range so he wouldn't get hurt. "[Nickname], what--?!"

"I don't think he'd let us get away that easily, Lu." I pointed to Mihawk from across the battlefield, making Luffy narrow his eyes.

Luffy accidentally slipped on Ice, making the both of us crash into a stone wall. 

Jimbei approached the two of us, then looked back at Mihawk. "'First Son of the Sea' Jimbei!" Mihawk recognized him.

The two started fighting as Luffy and I tried getting out of the rock. I managed to break it pretty quickly, sighing in relief. I helped Luffy up, making him smile at me.

Mihawk knocked Jimbei into the water, bringing his giant sword down at us. Luffy and I dodged before he could land the hit.

We stood on the opposing side of Mihawk, which made me gulp nervously. 

~~~

We managed to avoid multiple of his hits, but it still had some pretty rough impact. Mihawk prepared another attack, ready to cut us up until..

"Don't mind me! Just breezing through!" Buggy screamed from inside the sand cyclone Crocodile created, accidentally getting caught up inside of it. Luffy grabbed Buggy and brought him down. Buggy thought he had saved him at first, until his body was cut in two by Mihawk's sword.

"..Jet human shield!" Luffy exclaimed.

"HAH!" I cackled as Buggy just grabbed Luffy by the hem of his shirt.

"Shut up, [Name]! And you! What're you doing?! Straw Hat!" Buggy screamed at him.

"What?! I'm not the one who cut you! Plus you just said 'don't mind me, I'm here to save you'!"

"How deluded is your hearing?"

"Gum-Gum Human shield!" Luffy shouted again, using the poor clown as a shield once again. Buggy got cut up into dozens of little pieces, making me laugh.

"I can't take it! You must be 'Hawk-Eye'! The Special Muggy Ball! Blow away!" Buggy sent the itty ball through his foot towards Mihawk, only for the swordsman to hit it back to Buggy as if it was nothing. 

All of Buggy's minions surrounded the area, watching it go down.

The Muggy Ball bounced back at Buggy in slow motion. "Here's a joke! How is the Muggy Ball useful for tunnel construction?"