chapter 3

today is a going to be a good day. i thought to myself as i great the first four people at the door. i seat them at a booth and wait to serve them.

it seems a bit more busy today. i greet two more people at the door they looked like a mother and her son. after i set them i pick  up an appetizers for one of the  people in the both.

 i hand in another ticket,  delver food.

i was going in a endless loop by the time the four people in the booth had been done my mind was spinning as i go to clean there table i the i see the trash is full so i walk to the kitchen then to the  the trashcan. as i pick 

There was this fuzzy filling in my finger that instantly Turned in to a burning sensation I dropped the bag as soon as I had grab it

"Ow"

"Ahh sorry there is something in the trash, I think it may have ripped the bag when I dropped it" I say squeezing my hand to try and stop the bleeding.

"I think it cut me, I swear I didn't put anything I was not supposed to, I don't think."

"I'll clean this up I just need a second-"

Before I could finish my sentence he slapped me in the face I looked from the miss I made and up at him.

I am not sure what was worse, the fact that I cut my hand, the fact that he just slapped me or the way he was glaring at me.

But moment after his face softened.

                     Vincent pov

(Don't get too attached to this point of view please don't hate me for the way this may turn out I mean you don't ever see throw his eyes in the game so it's hard to write in it)

As I looked at the mess on the floor then at rody  then I realized what I had done.

"You don't need to worry about this mess. Someone else will clean it" i say trying to calm down.

He just stayed silent
"Lit me see your hand, you can't serve customers with this" I say as I wrap the cut on his finger.

"Try to be more careful next time"

"Right..." He said quietly

I am not sure why I am like this....

Was it really nesery to slap him.

I watched him leave the kitchen to continue his work a small sigh leaves my mouth.

An hour gose by and I watch him  served his last customer... Before he leaves I hand him a plate of leftovers as he leaves.

                      Rody's pov

As I get home I look through my window to see the same light again. I looked at the phone by the couch, I dialed the number like I did every night.

Maybe she is busy...

I think as I go to sleep.

There is this itch all over my body I try to scratch it but it just gets worse, I look at my hands to see dotted line as if I was a press of meat about to be cut.

I woke up, still only two hours till I needed to be up.

I get up and walk to the kitchen to heat up the leftovers that Vincent had given me.

I had almost forgotten he had slapped me earlier today. Then I remembered the way he looked at me after he had wrapped the cut.

I felt my cheeks heat up...

I shook my head and mentally slapped myself.

Why was I thinking the way I was he should be mad at him...

As I took the first bite of the food the same mixed emotions came back like they did every time I ate his food.

After I was finished I went to bed with the same bitter sweet taste in my mouth.

Sorry this took so long ahhh I am so mad at my self very sorry to keep you all waiting also look at this character I made in gacha life 2 sorry if you don't like the game.

Cute right hashjdjxdnabjndn I was trying to make a character that was pink cause I never do sorry again for the wait