PRESENT TIME
ATHANASIA POV:

"Princess what are you holding in your arms? You left me saying you wanted to play alone and now you came back with a new friend." Felix said as he wad reading a letter.

Athanasia seemed confused as she never said anything about playing alone.

"I told you I wanted to play alone?"

"Yes, that's what I heard you told to lady Lillian aswell." Felix stood up from his seat as he got closer to athanasia.

"W-woah is that the scary guy's doing.."

Athanasia thought to herself as she made an awakward face while thinking of the "scary guy".

"Raven I think we just escaped from a psychotic monster.."

Suddenly Raven jumped out from Athanasia's grip and ran away.

"AH RAVEN!" Athanasia shouted as Raven was running towards lillian as she didnt notice the commontion and was placing chocolate cake and tea on the table.

"Wai... woah!" Felix was shocked as Raven jumped onto Felix's shoulder and landed on the chocolate cake.

Everyone was shocked and stared at Raven gobbling the chocolate cake.

"Whats going on here?" Y/N popped out of nowhere looking at the frozen people staring at the fluffy animal with cake smeared all over its face.

Athanasia finally realised something, Chocolate have been missing left and right and the maids have blamed it onto her and she wasnt the one eating them it was Raven!

"The chocolate culprit was you!" Athanasia pointed at Raven.

Y/N giggled before leaving the scene.

Anyhow, we ended up keeping him.

"Princess have you and Raven bathe?" Y/N opened the door holding clothes for athanasia

"Yup!" Athanasia was feeding Raven as she was petting him.

"Y/N come play with me and Raven!" Athanasia said.

"Princess you have to change your clothes, Sir Felix just said we have to meet the emperor." Y/N picked up Athanasia and led her to her vanity as Raven followed from behind.

"Tsk, that stupid emperor I've been enjoying my time playing with Raven and Y/N and lily and now he wants me to greet him" Athanasia pouted to herself.

"Daddy! I missed you!" Athanasia said with a beam but inside she felt true fear but the fear soothen as Y/N was beside her.

Claude just looked at Athanasia like a weird freak.

"This dude... I swear he called us to greet him but he doesnt want to say anything!" Athanasia was pissed like very pissed.

"I see your maid.. has gotten better." Claude said glancing at Y/N time to time as if he didnt do masacare for her.

Athanasia just nodded as she was eyeing at something else, she was looking at the gold placed around the throne.

Felix suggested an Idea so this would not be an awakward moment.

"Your majesty, why not we go on a walk the weather is good today."

"A walk sounds doesn't sound too bad."

Y/N was beside Felix now as she still felt hatred to Claude for killing athanasia in her "dreams".

Athanasia was compeltely lost in thought not realising anything surrouding her.

"Woah whenever i see that throne it never fails to amaze me. I want to snag a piece."

Athanasia pulled on "Y/N's" hem but someone else responded instead.

"What is it?" A manly voice not Y/N's voice responded

"H..huh?"

Athanasia looked at the person and saw it was Claude and was frozen.

"I-I thought this was Y/N!?"

"Shes asking you to pick her up your majesty." Y/N said.

"No no! Y/N you traitor no!"

Athanasia was suddenly lifted into the air by her back.

"Yes i'm doomed.." athanasia thought to herself.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 - 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

Gosh I did this chapter at my car, house and at school just to ease my boredom.. anyways this is my longest chapter with 1201 words not including these. Hope you enjoy and sorry if the story is messy.