The two were about to move forward when a face appeared in front of them so suddenly that Gregory flinched and (Y/N) let out a loud scream. " Hi. Please take this map. Take a map. ", The robot blankly said as it handed them a map. (Y/N) was scared out of her wits, shaking while gripping Gregory from behind so Gregory took the initiative to grab the map before scowling at the robot. " Free map. " It said as it moved away.

" We have what we need. ", Gregory said as he looked at his Fazwatch. " Let's go at the dock now. ", He added. The duo walked down towards what looks like a food court. The same place that (Y/N) was supposed to go to get her friend food as instructed by him but ended up getting lost and going to the first area that looked like a restaurant to her.

" I must warn you. ", Freddy's voice said as they entered a vent. When you enter an area where you do not have a locator map signal, I will be unable to reach your location. You can update your mini-map at a security office. Be safe. ", was all he said before going silent once more.

After a few seconds of crawling, a faint music was heard, making the two uneasy. Then, it got louder as they reached a corner, only then did the two finally get to look behind them.

A robot spider was behind them.

This time, Gregory covered the girl's mouth in time before she screamed. He then frantically crawled forward, dragging the girl with him. They crawled even faster when they saw a possible exit ahead of them. Once reaching it, Gregory immediately slid down, still dragging the girl with him. Though because the girl was behind him, making her a bit late, her left leg was scratched by the spider, leaving a trail of blood in the vents as they slid down.

The two fell out of the vent with a groan. Gregory was the first to stand up and wiped the dust off him. He paused as he noticed the trail of blood coming from the vents, dripping down the ground. Just then, a groan of pain was heard behind him. He turned around and found a scratch on the girl's left leg. He bent down and examined it. " It's a good thing it's not deep. Sit down. I'll go look for materials in the lockers that can help you. ", He said before standing up and walked towards the lockers. The girl can only nod before taking a sit on the cold floor. Never mind the toilet. She can't handle to walk more.

Gregory rummaged through the lockers. Finding bandages on a locker, ointment on another one, and a bottle of sealed water in another. He walked back towards the girl and bent down to clean the wound with water before applying ointment. Lastly, he wrapped the bandage around her injured leg.

He has absolutely no idea what he's doing but he hopes it's right.

" Feeling a little better now? ", He asked as he helped her to stand up. " I think so. ", She answered.

" Think you can walk? "

The girl tried to walk a few steps. It hurt but not as much as before when just the thought of walking almost brought her to tears. Gregory observed her drag herself before sighing.

She can walk. But she'll be helpless once danger appears. Looks like he'll have to carry her on his back once that happens.

" Alright. Let's go now. ", He said as he walked towards the exit with her hand in his once more.

The exit. Wasn't an exit.

It lead them to a very dark place. It houses large boxes that the little girl has absolutely no idea of. Though it did remind her of the random boxes lying around their home.

" Our friendly security staff can help. Your family's looking for you. ", Chica's voice echoed throughout the room.

The brown haired boy squinted his eyes in the dark as he tried to find the source of it. Not even three seconds later, he found her, walking towards the stairs at their left. The children ran at the other stairs at their right before bolting right ahead.