Chapter 3

"Emotibot?!"

Fang widened his eyes. He had yet to learn that one of the two Power Spheres they sought was here.

Of course, Fang wondered why Emotibot would attack a random person like this. He had released his power in TAPOPS and caused chaos to protect himself. Was it like that now?

Meanwhile, Dean immediately approached Jake, who Emotibot's power had just hit.

"Yeah, what's wrong, Dean~?"

Dean immediately froze. How could he not? Jake Ji, who was known as the second strongest person in the Alliance, now his eyes looked like glittering puppy eyes. Not only that, but his speech style had become very lilting. Then why does it seem as if a sparkling effect surrounds him?!

"W-what happened to you, Jake?!" cried Dean in shock.

"Uh~ I don't know either... what happened to me~? Hihihi~" Jake replied in a giggling voice.

Jimmy growled loudly and then lunged straight at Emotibot. "You damn robot! What are you doing?!"

"Jimmy, wait-!" Jack tried to intervene, but it was too late.

"Emoti Manipulation Power!"

The robot suddenly grabbed Jimmy's body, and a light shot out of the robot and hit Jimmy.

Jimmy suddenly fell limply to the floor. Just as Jack was about to go to him, Jimmy stood up again, and then he...

"Yo! Jack!"

He was dancing like a Korean idol.

(For the dance, please imagine it yourself.)

"Hey, Jimmy! Wake up!" Jack shouted while holding Jimmy's body.

Fang shook his head furiously. It felt as if he was experiencing déjà vu, a time when almost all of the TAPOPS members had been driven insane by that power.

"Huhuhu... Fang, help me!" shouted Emotibot, who was suddenly staring at Fang.

"Wh-what...?" Fang muttered in confusion. Even though he was inside Wolf Keum's body, why did Emotibot recognize him? Was it because Wolf Keum looked like him?

"That alien... huhuhu... installed a chip in my body... making my power uncontrollable so that it attacks anyone... huhuhu... help me, Fang..." said Emotibot.

Fang is eager to help Emotibot. But he had to be careful. If he got hit, too, things would get even more complicated.

Fang wished he had his shadow power to restrain Emotibot from attacking people at will. What should he do?

Before Fang could devise a solution, Emotibot suddenly seemed to want to unleash her power again. It started moving quickly towards Hwangmo.

"WATCH OUT!" Fang reflexively pulled Hwangmo's hand away to prevent Emotibot from touching him.

Hwangmo seemed surprised by his attitude. It made sense because surely Wolf Keum wouldn't do something like help his subordinates. But there was something more important than that.

"AKH!" Another scream was heard. Emotibot managed to hit someone else. But to Fang's raised eyebrows, it wasn't the Union member who had come with him.

"BEN!"

A black-haired boy with a scar on his nose was holding the body of his friend who Emotibot's power had hit. A red-haired and slightly dark-skinned youth was slumped on the ground while his other friends surrounded him.

Who are they? What are they doing here?!

The red-haired man named Ben suddenly stood up. But this time, his eyes looked red. His face was also contorted in anger as if he was ready to kick someone's ass.

"ARGH!" Ben roared loudly and then struck out in an indeterminate direction. All his friends ducked out of the way. Some of his punches hit the wall; to make matters worse, the blows severely damaged the wall.

"BEN! What are you doing?" his friends exclaimed in shock and dismay.

"Well, I told you it was a bad idea to find out why Forrest came out of here vomiting!" said another friend, a tall, green-haired man.

Ben didn't answer. He was like a bull, ready to lunge at anyone. He suddenly glared at Jimmy (who looked like Jack had failed to restrain his body) and lunged at him with clenched fists.

"Ouch! HAHAHAHA, YOU MISSED!"

Interestingly, Jimmy managed to dodge all of Ben's punches. And he escaped them using his dance moves.

"Under normal conditions, Jimmy could not have done that..." Jack muttered.

Once again, Jimmy twisted his body to avoid Ben's fists again. He smiled elegantly as if he was dancing on stage.

"Ah... it's still 100 years too soon for you to fight me, Ben Park..." said Jimmy, who seemed to have a sparkling effect surrounding him. It was an absurd sight.

"Well, Eunjang~ why are you guys here~? It's getting messy, isn't it~" asked Jake to one of the kids who came with Ben, the kid with glasses and the red-haired kid with freckles on his face.

Both looked like they were about to faint when they saw Jake, either from fear or shock.

"W-what happened to you, Jake? And the others..." asked the red-haired boy, stuttering.

"Hem~ we came here to investigate something~ then that weird robot attacked us, and we ended up like this~" Jake explained in a cheerful tone.

Even Fang felt sorry for the two people who looked devastated when they saw Jake.

Suddenly, one of them, a small boy with gray hair, took a piece of rope and tied it to the Emotibot, which seemed to want to relinquish its power again.

The gray-haired boy then swung Emotibot until he flew into the corner of the room.

"OUCH!" moaned Emotibot in pain.

At the same time, the gray-haired boy kicked a pile of used goods so that they fell and fell on Emotibot. The robot was trapped inside the bank, unable to move.

"Uh... that hurts..." whimpered Emotibot.

"Gray, what are you doing?" asked the boy with glasses.

"Whatever this robot is, it only attacks at close range, right? All we need to do is make it immobile," explained Gray, the gray-haired boy.

Fang was silent. He is amazed by Gray's brilliant thinking. Even though it hurt Emotibot a bit, it was the right decision.

"AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!"

"BEN!"

They were shocked as they watched Ben roar and run out of the building.

"Huh, he's afraid of me..." Jimmy said with a cocky smile. Remember, he's still dancing.

"Ouch~ If Ben Park wanders around like that, he might hurt other people and himself~ Oh, it's so dangerous~" said Jake.

Fang's eyes widened at that. He had to get this mess sorted out.

"Hwangmo, you and the others stop Ben immediately! I'll do something!" exclaimed Fang as he ran outside. He didn't care about acting right now. He had something urgent to do.

"HEY, WOLF-!"

Fang kept running, ignoring Hwangmo's shouts.

After a while, Fang finally stopped near where he had found Switchbot. He had to contact his friends to inform them of Emotibot's whereabouts. But how?

A hand suddenly grasped his wrist. It was Gray, the gray-haired boy who had been holding Emotibot back.

"Hey, why are you following me?!" asked Fang in surprise.

But Fang immediately froze when he heard the boy's following words.

"You're not Wolf Keum, right?"