**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Start from the beginning

Back to Y/N's POV✭

We approached the register but no one was there, "Al, did you see where the cashier went?" She turned to him, now noticing he took the things from her. He felt a bit of a rush flow through him as that nick name rolled out of her mouth, a slight heat to face but he didnt show it. "No my dear, how about we leave the money and bag our own items?" She nodded in agreement and grabbed a single bag as he put the food inside, "Thank you." She cheesed, she really loved this man. Even though they were just friends. He then reached in his pocket and pulled out a 5 dollar bill, "Alastor, I can pay for my own food." She said and rushed to take her own money out of her purse. He stopped her and put a hand over the one that searched inside the white bag. "I insist my dear, and how about I treat you to dinner tommorow as well?" He asked as he set the bill on the counter, not breaking eye contact with her. He didnt even know what came out of his mouth, why did he want to take her to dinner? As a date? His mind started to race, oh shit... no he was meant to kill her tonight, why was he making advances that all of him wasnt completley happy with? "Oh!" She blushed and pretended to think, even though she knew exactly what the answer was. "You may." She smiled and he nodded, his smile glisenting as he took the plastic bag from her arm and interlocked his fingers with hers. He held her hand tight and she took note of that. Almost as if he thought she was gonna run away from him like a little kid trying get the lolipop in the candy store front window. He seemed happy that he would be taking her to dinner tommorow. And truly, he really was.

You two arrived at your house, "Its not often I get such lovley company on these dark streets. Thank you darling for allowing me to take you home." That name is the same one he called you when he claimed you two were seeing eachother in front of your brother. Now she for sure wasnt sure if he was serious or not. "Of course al... if you ever need anything. call me." She smiled at him before closing her door behind her. He sighed contently. He was growing quite fond of her, but he knew she could never be his. Not as long as he continued killing people. If he killed her, he would feel bad for luis. he wouldnt do that, if he killed one, he would half to kill the other sibling. Lets try something new. why dont we try keeping them both alive and see where things go with y/n? Despite his morbid lifestyle, he found himself constantly thinking about her as the night grew later. He wanted to see her again, to talk to her more.... nothing wrong with a little stalking.. right?

He later arrived back at her house and knew exactly which window to go to, he quietly climbed ontop of the random wooden crates outside that he had moved perfectly to create steps up to her second floor window. He peered inside, his face going red as he saw her back to the window and slowly sliding her dress off. He had to refrain from dropping his jaw, so he focused on adjusting his glasses instead. All of a sudden a man entered the room with cash in his hand, she nodded and they shook hands. Did she just make a deal with him? are they gonna.. no, not on his watch. His smile lessened slightly, his eyebrows furrowing down in anger. How could another mans eyes dare lay on her body other than him? He couldnt hear what they were saying but she had all of a sudden slapped him and pointed towards the door, he got angry and put his hands on her, pinning her to the wall by her arms. He was fuming now. He had to enter her room in a well fashioned manner, the window was certainly not it. He got off the ladder and entered the house forcefully, walking calmly up to her room with a big smile on his face. He simply knocked on the door and then opened it, catching the two off gaurd, the man stopped with his hand mid air as it had neared her face. "I figured I would knock before entering. Now sir, that is no way to treat a lady." He said as he approached them slowly, then roughly grabbing the mans wrist off from her arm and held it tight. So tight he could probably pop it right off. "Now is it?" Alastor asked and tilted his head slightly and stared into the mans face, his eyes seemingly turning red as they burned through the guys eyes. He looked over at y/n quickly, then back at the man. he didnt want to kill him infront of her. "excuse us my dear, I will be right back." He let go of the man and gave him look that kind of said, 'if you dont follow me ill kill you', although he was gonna do that anyways. The two men stood outside in her backyard, the grass benath their feet. "You know, I do really hate those who cant show a little more respect to those of fairer means. Its rather distasteful." (iykyk) He said sinisterly, as if something else had taken over his body, he wiped his knife between his fingers before raising his hand and swing the steel blad right into the mans head. Inbetween the eyes. The man only screaming for a second until the sharp blade peirced through his skull. Slicing into whatever brain he had. "Like bad meat..." He said to himself in and unerving tone as he kneeled beside the man and stabbed him in the chest, then slicing downwards, spilling more blood onto the green grass.

He entered the house again after hiding the body, "You ok my dear?" He said as he adjusted his bowtie and wiped some blood off of his face. Her face dropped as she noticed the little redstains on his shirt and pants, he didnt always have those.. did he? Her skin turning pale as her eyes drifted up his body, landing on his face. His smile wide, his glasses crooked, his eyes less predator looking, and he was wiping a red substance from his cheek off with his thumb. A little similar as how you did to clean his glasses for him earlier that night. "What happened al...?" She asked as she turned red, now a little embaressed that she was half naked in front of him. He gently took her hands in his and smiled down at her, his eyelids half closed. He stared at her lovingly, "Dont worry my dear. Your safe now~" He said a in a low voice. She shook a bit but did feel a little calmer with that man out of her house, yet she didnt know how safe she felt with alastor in her room now. "ok..." She nodded, a bit afraid to ask more questions. Her hands trembling over her body to cover herself up a bit. "Dont cover yourself, You look stunning like that~" He smiled at her and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before leaving. He was becoming obsessed.

2248 words! I will try and get another chapter out tonight and sorry if it seems slow, TRUST THE PROCESS please lmao. Love you guys<3