"Pffft~ hohohoho~ hehe~."

"I knew I should not have given her the equine special during insemination..."

"The wot?"

"Nothing Stolas! All in good time you will learn it!"

While his heir continued to giggle, Paimon sensed energy flowing from the little bundle in his grip. He could sense tremendous things coming from this bird in particular, as well as the misfortunes that may befall it. He heard murmurs and echoes of the dead mother's voice naming this youngest heir in his subconscious mind.

"You will be addressed as..."

                                                       O---O---O---O---O

"Tzeentch! Uncle Tzeentch?!"

It was morning and the teenage owl demon girl sat by the window couch as she poured her milk on the cereal bowl while she stared intensely at her father as if he just uttered forbidden magic in front of her. Stolas on the other hand was brewing his morning caffeine with the kettle poured with steaming water.

"Yes, yes, he's coming oveeeer!~" The Father cheerfully confirmed

"Dad, he's creepy as hell!"

"Look, my brother may be a bit... quirky at times but he isn't really that bad if you remember his gifts for your every birthdays?"

"Dad..." Octavia simply deadpanned, "He's so inconsistent that playing a lottery machine from the Greed ring would yield better rewards than whatever his gifts are."

"And what they may be?" The father did a 360 neck twist and raised his eyebrow.

"During my tenth birthday, he gave me a card predicting my first egg-laying ovulation the next morning."

"Oh..."

"Or in my eleventh when he gave me a screaming head of some poor imp inside the present. Or the twelfth when he ate the whole cake during the party leaving the goers cakeless before remaking said cake the next day because he wants me to have it for myself. Or the thirteenth when he filled a radio tower with rats and the presents with toddler-sized skeletons. I mean what the fuck is even happening?! Techno Monkeys on the fourteenth?!"

Stolas sat down and casually raised the newspaper before him to study the articles while drinking his recaf. His gaze was drawn to the jar containing the grinds as a fat green demon smiled joyfully back at him while stirring a pot. His gaze shifted to the counter, where he found the red card with a yellow stylized skull rune that came with his gym membership. Then back at the newspaper, announcing a smut film collaboration between Angel Dust and this pink succu-

Thud! The girl slammed down her milk carton.

"Dad!"

"Yesdarling?" Stolas instantly replied, eyes now widened from his stupor.

"Are you even paying attention, Dad? Uncle Tzeentch should not come over!"

"Calm down he's just passing by, it's not like I can say no to him anyways," The flamboyant father took a sip of his own cup, "he usually just barges in without warning."

"lIkE rIgHt noW!?"

"Satanonfuckingrollerscates!"

Octavia leaped out of her seat and over the table as she noticed a blue hooded figure peeking through the pink stained glass, the blackness under the hood gleamed with countless golden beady eyes staring back at her. Suddenly, the creature crept across the pink glass, then to the ceiling, like something out of The Exorcist, before crashing down between the father & daughter. Its hood appears to be formed of blue feathers as well.