🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Whoa guys, relax." Cater cuts in, trying to ease the tension. "We all made it out in one piece, yeah?"

"He's right, ease up will you." Yuri said, giving them a small glare.

"...I" Riddle started, getting everyone's attention. "To be honest...I really wanted to eat that marron tart, too..."

"Eh?" Ace was shocked hearing this coming from Riddle.

"I like white roses, too. And pink flamingos are totally fine..." Riddle continued on, getting everything out of his chest. "And I prefer honey over sugar in tea. I actually like milk tea more than lemon tea...I wanted to talk with everyone after meals a lot, too..."

"Riddle...?" Trey looked at Riddle in shock.

"I've always...Always wanted to play more with Trey and everyone else..." Riddle started to sniffle as tears rolled down from his cheek and fell on the ground, this left everyone in shock seeing Riddle crying. "Nnh...Nnah...Aahn...WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"No way..." Cater's jaw dropped, watching Riddle cry while still on the ground. "Riddle-kun of all people, is wailing like a baby?"

"Oh, Riddle..." Elizabeth whimpered as she tried so hard not to cry.

"Hey! Don't think that I'll forgive you just because you're crying!" Ace shouted, glaring at the Dorm Prefect.

"What is wrong with you..." Yuri said, glaring at Ace.

"You really should learn to read the atmosphere..." Deuce said to Ace with a deadpan look on his face.

"I'm sorry, too." Trey apologized after seeing Riddle in such a state. "I always knew you were suffering but I kept quiet...That's why I'll say this now. Riddle, you were wrong. You should apologize to everyone here."

"...I'm sorry..." Riddle whimpered as he slowly sat up and looked at them. "I'm so sorry...!!"

All of them looked at Riddle with different expressions on their faces. Some, including the Headmaster, the Soshi Twins, Grim, and Deuce, were shocked to see the Heartslabyul Prefect apologizing. The other three, which were Trey, Cater, and Elizabeth, were actually glad to hear the apology. Vivid looked satisfied as she leaned back against a hedge with a calm expression. However one person wasn't satisfied with this at all as he watched Riddle apologizing still and let out a sigh.

"I actually wanted you to say sorry for everything you've done, Dorm Head, but..." Ace started before taking a deep breath and glare at the crying Prefect. "As if I'll be satisfied with a single apology!! I'll NEVER forgive you EVER!!!!

"Hello!?" Cater shouted as he, Trey, and Elizabeth looked at him in shock. "You're saying that even in this situation!?"

"Of course! I experienced a lotta trauma! And the marron tart I worked hard to make was thrown like garbage!" Ace ranted on. "I won't forgive you easily even if you cry."

"This guy's a lot pettier than I am." Grim said, with a deadpan look.

"No way..." Riddle whimpered. "Then, what should I do...?"

Ace looked at Riddle, seeing his troubled expression before letting out a sigh. "My birthday's not for a long while yet."

"Huh? What are you—" Deuce spoke, but he was cut off when Ace continued.

"That's why, let's have a do-over of the Unbirthday Party. We weren't even allowed inside the party. Also, bring a tart that you made next time. Ah, you can't ask Trey-senpai for help either! Make it yourself from scratch!" he said, leaving the two in shock. "If you do that, then I may or may not forgive you..."