Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

               Your mouth was duct taped shut as your screams pierced through. Your body twitched from the trauma and the man behind you took another step to draw his arm back and collided the barbwire whip with your body again. You threw your head back and let out another scream -  your voice cracked and you went silent. The barbwire wrapped around to your side and when he tried to pull it away, one was stuck in your skin.

               He laughs to himself before forcefully jerking his arm back to him, forcefully removing the razor blade from your side. A chunk of flesh rolled down your body as blood poured from the open wound. Your screams were no longer ear piercing as your voice was no longer to be heard. You lowered your head from exhaustion and blood loss.

               "Ah, you don't get to die on us yet sweetheart," the tortuous man said. He walks over to the table and picks up a syringe filled needle. He walks back over to you and jabs it into your side where the barb wire was just at. The green liquid escaping out of the tube and into your body. Your eyes shot wide. He ripped the duct tape off your mouth, peeling some skin off your lips with it. You jerk your head back and gasp for air as the adrenaline kicks in. Your pupils the size of a needle point.

               He walks back over to the table and throws the used syringe on it. He picks up a taser, presses the button and makes it come to life. Your body jerks the closer he gets, and he has nothing but torturous desire in his eyes. "Imma make you feel things no one has ever been able to make you feel," he says devilishly. He takes the taser and places it at your pussy and ignites it.

Before you could let out a scream, you slam the laptop closed and turn to walk out. Ghost grabs you by your arm and jerk back, attempting to free yourself. He looks at you through his mask and seeing your eyes watering. He forcefully jerks you into his chest and wraps his arms around you tightly. You wrap your around him and sob into his chest.

               Soap comes up to you from behind an hugs you tightly. "Were going to get him Reaper," he says to you. You don't respond, not even a head nod – you just continue to be held in Ghosts arms feeling safe as always.

               Soap removes himself from hugging you, "So what was the purpose of sending that? To make her relive her hell?". Nobody answers and you finally pull away from Ghost, wiping your eyes with the palm of your hands.

               "He wants me to let my guard down," you begin. Price looks at you confused. "He knows that was the roughest time of my life and if I relive those memories, he knows that it puts me in a depression where I cant function." You sniffle and wipe another tear from your eye, "Then it turns into rage, and I can't think straight".

               "Like yesterday," Price says quickly. You nod, "Exactly".

               Laswell places her hand on your back and rubs it in small circles for support, "So why the message 'My Butterfly'?" she asks.

               "I was closest to my dad and that's what he would call me, and Michael knows that". Before you could continue Ghost asks quickly, "What if it isn't Michael?"

               You and everyone else looks at him confused, "Who else could it be?" you ask him.

               "Sam," his tone dark. You shake your head 'no' at him.

               "Who's Sam?" Gaz asks.

               You look over at him, "He was my 'fiancé'" you say quotating 'fiancé'. Gaz looks at you confused, "He used me and made me think he was going to marry me. For three years he put up the act just to kill my dad right in front of me".