Ryujin was back at school on Monday morning.

She was dreading to wake up early, walk to school, and do work. But she was excited to see her friends and hang around. And also excited to stay by yeji's side, and now she felt okay, cause she knows she's back at school and can protect yeji at all costs.

After a couple lessons it was finally lunch.

Ryujin, yeji and Chaeryeong got their lunch before sitting down.

Suddenly ryujin's phone rang, she took it out her pocket and accepted, putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Ryujin."

Ryujin widened her eyes "what do you want? Your wasting my time. I thought I blocked you."

"I was wondering how are you? Since you decided to abandon me and your father for your stupid pathetic girlfriend."

Ryujin clenched her teeth. She stood up, exiting the cafeteria so it was more quiet and more private.

"Listen here you sicko. She isn't stupid, I fucking love her. Stop calling me and wasting my time, I don't want you to ruin my day. I'm perfectly fine. Way better after leaving your crappy household. None of this would've happened if you were a caring step mother instead of being a drug addict asshole." Ryujin spat.

"Shut up you bitch. Bet you'll leave your girlfriend in a couple weeks after you've had your fun with her. Ay?"

"No. I used to be like that, but not anymore. She changed everything. She's made me who I am, she makes me loved, cared, special and I love her. She's the best I could ever ask for. I don't wanna ever lose her. And no matter what you do or say, I ain't leaving her."

"Bitch."

"Back to you. Your a fucking slut. Bye." Ryujin said before she hung up and sighed.

Ruined my day.

"Ryujin? Why have you been so quiet and moody today?" Yeji asked.

They were walking side by side, going back home.

Ryujin let out an annoyed breath.

"My step mother called me. Even though I blocked her number, she must've got it again. She ruined my day."

Yeji leaned in, pecking ryujin on the cheek with a smile "bet that'll cheer you up."

Ryujin smiled and looked at Yeji "it sure did."

They arrived home, stepping inside and slipping their shoes off.

"Can we have a movie night tonight and cuddle?" Yeji asked.

"Sure. But don't we have a ton of homework to do? Well, I do at least." ryujin said.

"I don't have any homework, I always do my homework. But you have homework. A lot. Better get going." Yeji said, booping ryu's nose, teasingly.

"You better help me." Ryujin said, crossing her arms.

"If you kiss me, then yes." Yeji said.

Ryujin smirked and leaned in to whisper "I can do a lot more then just a kiss, babe~"

Yeji went as red as a tomato and laughed, slapping ryujin's arm playfully.

Ryujin then grabbed yeji's waist tightly, tripping over her own feet as they ended up staggering forwards. Yeji banged against the wall while ryujin was still holding onto her waist.