"Less talk--oh, fuck!" I gasp as he adds another finger, curling both deep inside of my pussy. Every thought in my head splinters and his hands are all I can feel. His two fingers stretch and fill me beautifully. 

"What?" He drawls from between my legs, breath hot against my clit. "Did you say something?"

"I said..." I pant, trying to keep eye contact with him, but my eyes keep closing and I feel an orgasm building deep in my core. "I said that you should--OH GOD!"

His lips and tongue are back on my clit as he continues to fuck me hard with his fingers. While his tongue swirls and sucks and devours me, his fingers work me, the wet sound of them slipping in and out of my soaking folds brings me closer to the edge. His teeth gently and deliberately scrape me and I pull his head harder into me, fingers wrapped around the white strands. My eyes squeeze my eyes shut. 

I'm so wound up. I can't think or breathe or do anything my rock my hips against his mouth and hand. I ride him, pushing myself to meet each of his relentless touches. 

"Gojo," I whimper, legs tightening around his neck. "I'm--I'm going to--"

His fingers speed up their pace, but he puts a gently kiss on my throbbing clit and looks up at me. "That's a good girl. Come for me, I'm right here."

I moan, trying to focus on his face, his hazy blue eyes. He's breathing so fast that I wonder if he's close to finishing too.

"That's it," he murmurs, his voice strained. "You're so fucking beautiful."

I fall off the edge. I feel my eyes roll back and my body shakes. My pussy squeezes around his fingers as the orgasm rips through me. Every sensation explodes, climaxing to a level of indescribably ecstasy. His fingers keep moving inside of me, drawing every ounce of pleasure out of me.

I slowly comes back down, everything warm and limp. I pant, trying to catch my breath.

"Gojo," I whisper, loosening my grip him. 

"You took it so well," he smiles up at me, something like pride in his eyes. His hair is messy and he's trying to catch his breath too. 

I'm so beat I can only give him a tired, satisfied smile. "Come up here."

He pulls himself up and I immediately notice his erection. 

I mean, it would be truly impossible not to notice it.

"I want you to fuck m--" I start, but he sits on the edge of the bed and holds a finger up to my mouth, stopping me. I melt further into my comforter.

"You deserve to rest," he says softly, rubbing his finger along my bottom lip. It's incredibly soothing and I fight my eyes from closing.

"Let me suck your dick then," I knit my eyebrows together and I look down at his erection. My mouth starts to water at the thought of wrapping my mouth around him. "I want to, Gojo. Bad."

He chuckles. "I'm not making you do any more work. Just relax and rest. You've had a long day, Y/n. And you look completely wiped out."

"But--"

"Shhhh," he pulls himself further onto the bed and positions me so that my head leans against the crook of his shoulder. I let myself sink into his warmth and bask in his smell and the steady pound of his heartbeat. "Close your eyes. You did so well."

No man has ever praised me so gently.

I feel myself slipping under his spell like probably every other girl on earth.

And I don't care. He gave me the best orgasm of my life with his fingers and said that I captivate him. I don't care if it makes me naïve or stupid because right now, I feel like the person holding me won't hurt me. 

Gojo is a wildcard that I could never have expected. 

"You know, you're not so bad," I whisper sleepily as my eyes close.

I feel the deep rumble of a laugh against his chest and feel him brush his knuckles up and down my arms. 

"I don't know about that."

____________________________________

I dream about pleasant things. My dreams are vivid and peaceful.

____________________________________

I wake the next morning to the feeling of my covers against my cheek. I groan and stretch as sleep threatened to pulls me back under. Rubbing my eyes, I reach onto my side table to grab my phone. Looking at the time blearily, I see that I have a few hours before my next class. With a sigh, I fling my phone back onto the table and close my eyes. I smell something citrusy and my lips stretch into a smile. Gojo smells so--

I sit up quickly, sleep forgotten.

Gojo.

I stare at my bed, at the obvious lack of a tall, white-haired guy next to me.

"When did he..." I trail off, staring at my bed blankly. 

I grab my phone again, opening up my text messages with him. Maybe he sent me something--

Nothing. Our last texts were from days ago. 

I don't know what I expected him to text...or anything...

I put my phone back on the table, this time facedown, and try to fight the growing feeling of unease. 

He didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing wrong with leaving sometime in the night or morning. I mean, he ate me out and finger fucked me without even letting me return the favor, for goodness sakes...I shouldn't be upset.

But I sort of am.

Because I remember the way he spoke to me and the way he held me. 

I can't get it out of my head. 

I stare blankly ahead, horrified at these new feelings.

Oh god...

Failing For You - Gojo x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें