Chapter 1 (Part 1): En route to Stadium 1

Sparky: AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

(As Sparky, after falling from the HQ, was falling from the sky, and the wings were giving her a safe landing before she touched the ground and collapsed from the fall damage.)

Sparky: Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow. Ugh. The one moment I can't catch a break. I gotta stop taking as many fall damages as I can. Ugh. (Gets back up and looks around) Where am I?

(As Sparky looked around, she noticed that she wasn't in the same area she once lived)

Sparky: Oh God, don't tell me I'm lost.

(As to her surprise, the grass rustled)

Sparky: Huh... hello? (Pulls out her weapon)

(As she was about to run, a golden Mightyena charged at her)

Mightyena☆: RAAAAAAH!!!

Sparky: WHAT THE FUCK?! [THUNDERBOLT MOVE] WHY IS THERE A GOLDEN MIGHTYENA AFTER ME!?!?

Mightyena☆: [SNARL MOVE]

Sparky: AAAAH!! OOF! (Growls) [THUNDER PUNCH MOVE]

(Sparky and Mightyena☆ was fighting to their hearts content until...)

Mightyena☆: (Whistles)

Sparky: Huh?

Mightyenas 1 and 2: (Growling)

Sparky: OH, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! [DISCHARGE MOVE] 3 ON 1?! HOW IS THIS FAIR?!?!

Mightyena☆: Well, it's fair to us. Now, then, allow us to guide you. IN OUR STOMACHS!!!

Sparky: WHAT?! YOU'RE GONNA EAT ME?! [CHARGE BEAM MOVE]

Mightyena 1: (Jumps and pins her down) Yeah. You'll make a fine treat for all 3 of us.

Sparky: [THUNDERBOLT MOVE] I'M NOT GOING TO BE NO ONES DINNER OR TREAT!!!

Mightyena 2: Too bad. You're going to be ours. (Pins her down) Just like your friend.

(Mightyena opened his mouth and was about to bite Sparky, but she held his mouth back)

Sparky: So, you know about Swoon too. Then, that means... YOU ATE HER!!! [DISCHARGE MOVE] Gottem. Anyway, I think I have enough energy for the Golden One.

Mightyena☆: GRR!! RAAAAAAAAAH!!!! [CRUNCH MOVE]

Sparky: Alright. IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!! [THUNDER PUNCH MOVE]

(As Sparky counted Crunch, her fist landed in Mightyena's☆ mouth)

Sparky: AAAAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! LET GO!! LET GO!! LET GO!!

(As Sparky was determined to pull her arm out of his mouth... until...)

(TEAR)

Sparky: AAAH!! (Grunts) HUH?! (Looks at her arm) AAAAH!! MY ARM!!

Mightyena☆: Hehehe. (Swallows) Tasty.

Sparky: GRRR!!! [DISCHARGE MOVE]

(The discharge landed the hit on all 3 of them)

Sparky: (Pants) I gotta get out of here!!!

(Sparky ran away, but the Mightyenas got back up)

Mightyena☆: STOP HER!!!

(Sparky ran away from the Mightyenas that were chasing behind her tail, and as she was determined, she stopped by a cliff)

Sparky: OH SHIT!! (About to turn back but...)

Mightyena☆: Nowhere for you to go little Pichu!!

Sparky: Um, Uh. Uh. (Takes a deep breath) Well, no other choice.