Spring View || 1

Seo Jun POV

"Please? Just give it a shot? You need a wife already, you're 24! And to get a wife, you have to stop acting so cold and emotionless towards other people besides the ones you're close with." My mother pleaded while looking up into my eyes. I stayed silent. "엄마, being in a relationship is useless. It'll only distract me from what needs to be done."

My mother sighed in a way to guilt trip me. "Even my only son doesn't want to do what I truly wish for." She mumbled in a disappointed tone in her voice.

I raised an eyebrow before sighing. I pressed a button on my desk and spoke into a tiny mic that was connected to it. "Cancel everything on my schedule this week."

I then looked at my mother, who had a huge grin ear to ear. "Go tell 아빠 the news." She squealed and gave me a tight hug before walking out my office with excitement to tell my father that I'd agree with her.. idea.

I sighed and sat back down on my chair as I heard my door close.

Can't be that bad.. right? Surely not..

I heard the tiny clicking sounds of my desk clock as the hand moves each second.

Click.
Click.
Click.

I'll just go to bed at this point..

I let out a soft grunt as I stood up, changing my clothes before letting my body fall onto my bed. I looked up at my ceiling before slowly closing my eyes, falling asleep.

The Next Morning..

I looked in the mirror while putting on a long black woolen coat which reaches until my ankles, a black turtle neck shirt in the inside that hugs my figure perfectly, beige linen pants with a brown belt and a pair of black leather boots.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs, .

"Where are you going?" He asked as he sipped his cup of coffee, not taking his eyes off his magazine. "For a walk, maybe stopping for coffee along the way." I said as I unlocked the door and walked out of the house.

The cold spring morning breeze brushed against me in an instant. I took a deep breath of relief, relaxing and enjoying the view. I slowly began to walk with my hands in my pocket, smiling softly.

My eyes were focusing everywhere except forward. I was too busy looking at all the shops, the view, basically everything except where I'm walking.

421 words.