Dina: po… poi avanta pesu… enna vida avandha romba kasta pattan..

Prita went near rajiv and stood beside him..

Prita: b..bawa..

Rajiv stiffed a little but didn’t looked at her …. So she called him again,

Prita: bawa… naa..

Before she say anything he slapped her hardly making dina angry but meenu grabbed him before he do anything… next second rajiv hugged her and started to cry…

Prita: sh…sh… alakoodadhu…

Rajiv: I thought … I thought …

Prita: sorry…

Rajiv: I know everything…

Prita looked at him with wide eyes..
Rajiv: it doesn’t matter if you couldn’t conceive… there is lots of other method to get baby… baby illainalum paravalla… naa unakku baby nee enakku baby … avlodha… and we can adopt also.. but idhu ellathukkum nee en pakkathula irukkanum d…

Prita hugged him tightly and started to cry…

Prita: I love you…

Rajiv: nah… I love you more…

Rajiv kissed her cheek deeply and she pecked his nose & hugged him tigltly…

Dina & gautham: quak.. chi.. thu… sakikala…

Rajiv: avanuga kidakuraanuga porama pudichavanuga… nee un bawa ta vaadi  en karuva kutty…

Dina: adi seruppala naaye.. unna…

Dina & gautham started to chase rajiv who is laughing and running around the hospital room…

All of sudden they head a glass breaking sound and turned around to see sri trying to get up from bed… ashok rushed towards her in lightning speed and helped her to sit down and hugged her tightly and started to cry…

Sri caressed his head to make him calm down… he was hugging her too tightly at the point she couldn’t breathe… so… dina tried to pry him from sri but he hugged her more tightly and said,

Ashok: naa varamatta…

He said in a baby tone making sri smiled at him and kissed his head…

Reru: sari… sari… vaanga ellarum avanga konjam thaniya irukattum…

Everyone left from there sri cupped his face and pecked his lips a little…

Sri: bayandhutela?

Ashok: monitor la flat line paathinayum uyire poiruchu d.. ini ipdilaam pannadha… edhuva irundaalum enta sollu ok?

Sri nodded her head and smiled at him a little…

Ashok grabbed her hands and kissed it and asked,

Ashok: enna vittu poira maatila?

Sri shook her head as no..

Ashok: i love you di en malguva maami..

Sri chuckled at him a little and said,

Sri: i love you too da en meesa mama..

Ashok Hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead..

Ashok: sari unna pakka oru mukkiyamana aalu vandhurukaanga..

Sri: yaaru?

Ashok: aththa.. 

Sri: aththaya? Yaara solrel?

Suddenly they heard door opening sound and turned around to see,

Sri: maa? (Whisperd)

Paandiammal standing Along with paatti...

Sri: maa...

Paandiammal rushed towards her and hugged her tightly...

Paati: enna manichuru maa Sri.. edho.. en pidivadhadhukku ipdi un ammava unta irundhu pirichu vachuta.. en pulla seththadhukku iva dha kaaranamnu thappa ninachu dha apdi panna.. enna manichuru maa..

Sri didn't said anything but hugged paandiammal tightly... Paandiammal kissed sri's cheeks and said,

Paandiammal: en thangam.. ipdi unna thoda maattananu ethana dhadava yengirukkan theriyum ah? En Chellam...

Sri : inimey en koodavey irupiya maa?

Paandiammal: irupanda maa...

Ashok: aththa...

Paandiammal: sollunga maapla...

Ashok: enna manichurunga unagalukku kuduththa vaakka kaapaththa mudiyala..

Paandiammal: Ada andha onathukkum aagadhavan pannadhukku nee enna paa pannuva.. vidu.. adhaan ellam mudinjuruchula.. sari... Kalayaatha eppo vachukala?

Ashok: aduththa mugurthathula.. kalyanam mudichitu Ava padichukatum..

Paatti: apram enna seekiram dum dum dum...

All of sudden all pair entered the room and shouted,

"MEENDUM MEENDUM AH? PAATTI.."

Making Ashok and Sri laughed at them...

The Happy ending 🎊