Year One

In year one I studied, Writers workshop, Exploration in Prose fiction, Publishing and Editing, Poetry and Script.
This publication is a collection of classwork and assesments some what arranged into a diary of my progess for anyone who might be interested in the creative writing industry or is applying for a similar course. I'm in no way proud of ever bit of work here but I think it makes the point of proges in our work as writers quite clear. I tried doing this last year but had querries over whether I'd finish my degree or not and took it down. Now we're back with the chaos even if I should be the only one to ever read this.
Now, I'm currenlty in my second year and will start making publications on that soon, however I have to be careful to only post assessed work once it's been assessed or I'll be self-plagrising (yes that's a thing). So for now I will be publishing my first year work here. As you will no doubt see, my filing was very poor in first year, so I apologise for the mess however I do think a few may be able to learn a bit from my mistakes. On pieces I can remember or gather the reports for, I will add notes at the bottom on how the work was marked and what I was told I could improve on.
With that in mind, happy reading and do comment any querries or opinions.

- Ari