when it comes to you

Start from the beginning

briana then caught the eye of judah and spirit, and began walking over to them. spirit clutched her pearls.

"hey spirit, hey judah." she gave them a hug before going to introduce her date.

"this is-"

"boy you is out yo fuckin mind." spirit spoke looking rome directly in his face. a look of confusion was spread across brianas face— it seemed as if the music in the background faded as their conversation tensed.

although brianas face showed confusion, a small yet disrespectful smirk could be seen on romes face.

"y'all know eachotha?" bri looked between the pair.

"this a old friend of mine." he spoke confidently.
"my ol lady don't got old friends twin." judah laughed in his face.

romes face screwed up at him before turning back to spirit— who eyed him.

"briana do better. not even boutta cause a scene." spirit states looking at him before walking off.

esco laughs, tapping brianas shoulder twice before walking off along with spirit.

since the last altercation with his sister and a nigga, he refused to get into anything like that again.

if spirit ain't wanna press the issue, the iron will stay off.

following spirit out of the venue, they found themself in the garden that was adorned by a boat docking, yachts sat all along the edges.

standing looking at the views of flowers and water — spirit stayed calm.

she never spoke about what rome did, as she vowed to never let that situation inhabit her mind once more.

she let it go before she could even attempt to grasp a problem.

judah was nothing like him, and that's all she had to stand by.

judah brought her clarity.

she always believed that if a man leaves you confused, you are not confused, you are in denial.

there is no such thing as confusion in a relationship, a man acts how he thinks, if his actions give you that bad gut feeling, that is clarity.

the gut feeling judah gave though, was a feeling of warmth, and peace.

as a woman who had believed relationships are not as they seem, she had began to realize that there is immense trial, detrimental lessons .. all before success.

judah had followed her out into the garden, immediately comforting her, not knowing if she needed it.

he spoke nothing but reminders of how much bigger she is than a situation that is small.

he reminded her of who she was, and affirmed her decision to walk away from the problem.

"you good princess?" he spoke to her from behind.

she nodded, "i hate to see someone happy with somebody so horrible. nobody deserves to blindly spend time with someone."

do 4 love by snoh aalegra could be heard playing throughout outside aswell as in the venue.

s/n : please play omg, bitch i spent too much time with these words for yall to not feel the mood.

he agreed, before turning her around.

"you wanna know sum?" he spoke, holding her chin.

"hm?"

"i love blindly being wit' you." he begun.

"i feel like i reached a point of complete blindness with you. i don't have to see, i don't have to look into the future in fear— but i look into it intrigued. i want you to listen when i say this, ight?" he spoke, holding her face up to look into his eyes.

"you have brought me to a level of vulnerability that i can't even reach by myself. i spent my whole life restricting myself. i spent my life not even being able to articulate the thoughts in my head— nor fight the fights i give myself mentally."

"but you alone, you ain't even realize but you've won every battle in my head for me. you've organized every thought in my head. you have given me something i don't think i would've ever fully given myself."

"you've given me love."

"judah-" spirit started before being cut off.

"i have one last war in my head. the war of not being with you under Allah. i cant stand not being married to you for anotha' day. you my heart. the beat itself, when i beat myself up cant nobody bring me out of it but you. i know i'm not a good person, ain't did good things, so everyday i'm confused on why God has given you to me. i don't want to question it, i want to stamp it."

he began to back up.

"spirit. my heart."

spirit stood dumbfounded.

he got down on one knee.

a large rock could be seen sittin in the tiffany blue box.

"will you, spirit abdullahi, be mine forever? will you take me to be yo husband?"