The Emanator of Remembrance

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

Broadcast

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

At the current time, inside of what appeared to be a typical Chinese garden with a beautiful blue pond was a young man.

From appearance alone, the male looked to be eighteen at most with somewhat pale skin and medium-length royal blue hair.

His clothing was... unique.

His attire mainly consisted of black and blue, fitted with various expensive looking accessories, which included a pair of head accessories that looked like horns.

From what could be seen, the male seemed to be sitting inside of the pond of the tranquil and serene garden around him.

He was sat into a meditative seated posture, and his eyes were closed as the calm wind brushed against his hair.

Looking closer though, it was less him sitting in the pond... and more that he was sitting on top of the water itself.

Despite his weight obviously being enough to sink, his body didn't seem to break the surface of the pond's water and just remained sitting without causing as much as a ripple.

Without opening his eyes, the male slowly stood up from his seated position. Even after doing this, no disturbance happened on the water.

Slowly but surely, he opened his eyes to reveal his pair of sharp and used exotic blue eyes that had a certain dullness to them.

His lips seemingly began to mutter something as his right hand rose up in front of his chest, concentrated strands of water seemingly coming out from his fingertips.

These strands of water seemed to form a few lines of text that hovered in front of his face.

He fought back against destiny, the chains that bind freedom

A destination inescapable

For the faces of joy he sought, he embraced equal suffering

The cruelty of fate, where the prices must be paid

Time passed by slowly as the male continued looking at these words in total silence, not even blinking as he did so.