The truth hurts

"Ok we are here," breathed out Hazel as she was tired from all that walking.

The three were hidden behind a bush as they didn't want to be seen. Who knows what lies beyond those doors.

Liliana was hesitant. After she found out what Grace did to Sam she was so mad. Furious. How do you marry a man that you say you love. Only to do that to his son. Not only that but ruin his home. His kingdom.
Liliana was also worried since Grace was willing to kill a few village kids like they were nothing just so she could hide her tracks.

"Ok let's go in. Let's grab Sam," spoke Tom as he was about to walk up to the door.

"No," Liliana whispered yelled while she grabbed Tom.

"What why," said Hazel confused

"I have to do this alone okay?" Liliana paused as she looked at the two people beside her. She grew to love them. To love all of these wonderful village kids.

Flash back

It had been a few days since Liliana joined the group of six.
It was a Sunday. Amelia, Hazel, Riley, Jason, and Tom all had school tomorrow. Well same as Liliana and Sam but you know.
They all hung around at the creek near Hazels house since her father was gone.
The boys were in the water and the girls were still getting to know each other.

"So anyway that was when I meant Amelia who then introduced me to the others," laughed Hazel as she told her and Amelia's friendship story.

"So you all have known each other for 5 years. Like since you were 11,"

"Uh yeah, but that's nothing," said Amelia getting ready to go into the water

"Yeah I mean you and Sam have known each other for-,"

"Yeah my whole life," sighed Liliana "but god is he annoying,"

"You are not wrong," agreed Amelia

Hazel and Amelia were ready to hop into the water.

"Hey you coming," asked Hazel

"Yeah maybe it's just I have no swimmers,"

"Neither do any of us," giggled Amelia as she pointed to her clothes

"Yeah I don't know rather not,"

"Your loss Lil," said Hazel as she ran and dived into the water and soon after that Amelia followed

"HEY PRINCESS YOU HOPPING IN?" yelled Jason

"COME ON ITS FUN," yelled Riley splashing Hazel

"YEAH IM SURE IT IS NOT AS FUN AS WATCHING YOU TRY TO SWIM," laughed Liliana

Riley flipped Liliana off as a joke and signalled something to Tom and Sam. The two of them hopped out and charged towards Liliana

The sudden realisation falls. No.

"NO," screamed Liliana as Sam lifted her arms and Tom picked up her legs. "NO,"

The boys giggled as Liliana tried to break free.

"I SWEAR IF YOU GET ME WET MIDDLETON,"

"Or what?"

And with that they threw her in.

End of flashback

"Why! Why do you have to do it alone. You have us," spoke Tom inraged

"Please. It isn't safe. Just stay out here and if something happens," Liliana looked at the two and smiled. She glanced at the door of the castle.