I was going to my favorite store first, just in case they wanted something there. But this stop is mostly for me.

As we were walking, we passed by a candy shop, Gojo's smiling widely as he tried to skip inside.

But he forgot that he was tied.

As soon as he tried to leave, I pulled him back, his mouth hanging open in shock. "Nooo! There was so much candy there! I haven't even tried the one that was on display!" He whined as I dragged him away. The others smirked at us in amusement, but Itadori also looked dejected.

"Those stores are too expensive. If you want candy, or any type of sweet, I'll take you to Walmart." I responded, tugging on his leash so he could walk by me.

He slumped in disappointment, but didn't complain any further. I smiled once we finally reached my store. Hot Topic!

Once we entered, I started to listen to the song that was playing. How ironic, it's Gojo's theme song.

(Iykyk.)

Some customers turned to see who had come in, widening their eyes when they saw the 8 men behind me.

I decided to walk towards the shirts, grabbing a black one that had an awesome ghostface design. Gojo and Itadori reluctantly followed me, still being tied to the leash that I held.

Toji looked around with a hum, going over to me and checking some shirts, too. I heard girls silently squeal, making me smirk to myself.

Gojo sighed from beside me, turning around and smiling when he saw accessories. Choso and Sukuna kinda just stood there, looking around in confusion while the rest went to go check out some things.

"Excuse me?" We heard a girl ask, making us turn to look at her. She was looking at Gojo with a blush, holding her phone in her hands. "I was wondering if I could take a photo with the Gojo cosplayer?" She asked, Gojo smiling down at her.

"Sure thing!" He responded while her jaw dropped at his voice. I mentally smirked, my ego becoming quite inflated.

I smiled as I saw Gojo and the girl take a few pics, him just smiling at the camera while she put up a peace sign.

After a few seconds, she looked at the photos and smiled at him. "Thank you so much! You're Gojo cosplay is so good!" She complemented him while his grin widened.

"Thanks, cutie!" He smiled, my smile quickly disappearing. I slowly turned back to look at the shirts as Itadori watched me with curiosity, probably wondering why my mood changed so quickly.

"Can I, like, get your number?" I heard the girl ask Gojo, but I didn't dare look.

"Sorry, I'm afraid I lost my phone a while back. I'm trying to save up for a new one, you see." Gojo chuckled as I took a quick glance at them.

"Oh! Then when you get it...." The girl trailed off, rummaging through her bag and pulling out a slip of paper and a pen. She quickly wrote something down and smiled at him flirtatiously. "You can have my number. See you around." She waved at him, going out of the store.

'Aw, hell nah! What if he was my boyfriend? I wish... BUT IF HE WAS, SHE'D HAVE THE AUDACITY TO FLIRT WITH HIM IN FRONT OF ME?!' I mentally yelled, but in reality, I was blankly looking at a My Hero shirt.

Once the girl had left, Gojo skipped over to me with a smug aura. "Guess I'm just that popular if I'm being asked for photos first, huh?" He smirked, waving the phone number back and forth at Itadori teasingly.

Itadori clenched his teeth in anger at his sensei. "Shut up, sensei! Hopefully a cute girl asks me for a picture next!" He quietly shouted, not wanting to disturb the shoppers.