Revenge of the spider queen part 1

Lady bone demon pov

As I was waiting for the right moment since my plan is working the monkie kid got ride of the robots and the demon bull king out of my control now I need to get on the spider queen side to get rid of her as she was talking. It can't be over says the spider queen I now make my self known. It doesn't have to be i say my voice echoes as the spider queen looks around for me. Who said that show your self says the spider queen and looks my way and I walk out to show my self.

 My apologies I just thought I be at service I say smiling and stop walking as I was standing in front of her and some guy with glasses on

My apologies I just thought I be at service I say smiling and stop walking as I was standing in front of her and some guy with glasses on. Service huh who are you says the spider queen. I am merely someone who thinks the great spider queen has been absent from her throne for too long I believe that once you rise the thing even the Celestial host cannot achieve will be inevitable the final destruction of the monkey King I say as she looks shocked but then gets angry and used whatever the thing she is in and point it at my hosts body but doesn't bother me because I can just get a new host it stops in front of me. Well don't you have a sweet way of talking monkey King tear me from my throne took everything I had what makes you think so easy says the spider queen as she pokes my host body. which got me annoyed but I don't show it. I thought maybe we could this I say opening my hand as I looked down and show her the thing I was holding in my hands. My my I've haven't seen this for a while says the spider queen as I looked at a weird thing that was holding something green.

May I I say as she looks where I'm looking at and I go to where it is and put it in and it turns blue as that happens I watched everything go down and she turns to me

May I I say as she looks where I'm looking at and I go to where it is and put it in and it turns blue as that happens I watched everything go down and she turns to me. Okay miss mystery what's the catch says the spider queen I then walk closer and bow to her. I simply wish to see you have your destiny my queen I say smiling with my eyes closed. Well Alright then says the spider queen and spider bots come out of their eggs and fall into the ground as the spider queen laughs madly.

(End)