Had to give up him part 1

(This is what (y/n) looks like now)

Third person pov

as the journey ends in with the two immortals the monkey king lost his friend because he was trying to protect the monk he was sad and the only one that was there for him was (y/n) she and him are together since they liked each other she and him both didn't know what the surprise they would have since they did it last night (if you know what I mean)

(y/n) pov

I don't know what's wrong with me I've been feeling sick for a while now since we did something last night I don't want to trouble monkey king I've heard that people get sick if they're pregnant or they get sick from a cold or food sickness but I've been feeling fine intill now as I was thinking I didn't notice monkey king was behind me I felt someone hugging me from behind me from behind I jump. Easy princess it's just me are you okay your acting strange says a male voice that I know I get nervous about what I'm about it but say it anyways. I don't know but I feel sick today I was just better yesterday I could be pregnant or something- I say but get cut off when he puts his hand on my stomach and I jump a little when he did that and he opened his mouth.

(End)