Will you be my friend. I will give you this teddy .... Mishika offered and Nirvi smiled hurriedly grabbing the teddy making all of them laugh .

Flndssss.....Nirvi said and Mishika took her  in her arms .
Nirvi say thankyou to your new friend.... Ridhima asked her daughter who was busy examining the teddy bear.

Nirvi looked up listening to her mother's voice and gave a sloppy kiss to Mishika muttering a thakuuu..making Mishika giggle.

Happy birthday Nirviiiii....Mishika said and couldn't resist herself from kissing the cute  goofy ball .

Abhimanyu who came there after getting ready with a tie in his hand.
Maa yrrr just make me this tie....he asked Revati ji.

Tu ku itna tyar ho Raha hai . Meri Beti ka birthday hai ,na ki tujhe Ladki vaale dekhne aa rahe hai .... Ridhima commented making him huff.

Nirvi I think your mother is getting jealous of me .... Abhimanyu said and Nirvi nodded busy with playing with her teddy .
Say Yess baby ... Abhimanyu asked .

Yesssssss....Nirvi said making Abhimanyu grin while Riddhima just slapped his arm .
Mishika was surprised to see him this carefree otherwise he would either stay serious or pass orders.

He was completely different with his family . She was angry and hurt with him but after his confrontation she somewhere believed him .
But she can't forget that incident that easily.

Let's cut the cake ...Sameer said taking Nirvi from Mishika's arm and they all moved towards the centre table where the cake was placed .

After the cake cutting ceremony and clicking photos they enjoyed the magic show that was organised by Abhimanyu for the children .

There were some fun games too for the children and Nirvi was enjoying herself completely.

Come Mishika let's sit there .I can't stand any more ...Revati ji asked her pointing towards the couch as she wanted to talk to her .

Ji Aunty ... Mishika followed her .
They were chatting casually when Ridhima joined them too.

Where is Nirvi ..... Revati ji asked Ridhi .
Abhimanyu k saath hai vo .....Ridhima replied pointing towards the other end where Abhimanyu was making Nirvi jump on the trampoline and she was giggling enjoying herself.

He then threw her up in the air and caught her in his arm making her laugh .
Maa ye dekhlo kese kar Raha hai . Meri beti ke haath per Tod k hi maanega ye . Or usko dekh lo vo bhi kitna hass rahi hai .... Ridhima complained to Revati ji .

Kuch nahi hoga . Ab to vo 3 years ki ho gai hai . Vo uske saath tab se asse kehlata hai jab vo sirf 9 months ki thi ....Revati ji said .

Mishika was looking at them with a small smile on her face .
He is really good with kids she thought .

They had their dinner and the guests started leaving.
Ok ..Aunty . I should leave too now ..... Mishika said to Revati ji .

Ridhima has gone to make Nirvi sleep in the room as she has fallen asleep while playing getting exhausted while Sameer was seeing off some of his relatives.
Areyy bache it's quite late . Abhimanyu will drop you home. I won't let you go alone at this hour.... Revati ji said .

Nahi nahi Aunty . Mei chale jaaungi . It's completely fine .... Mishika said refusing her offer.
I won't take a No Mishika and it's quite late too ...Revati ji was adamant and Mishika was left with no other option than accepting it .
Let me call Abhimanyu.... Revati ji left to look after him .

Mishika was talking with Ridhima when he came.
Let's go  .....he asked Mishika making her node .
Ridhima was confused seeing them behaving so casually with each other and finally asked them .

Do you guys know eachother from before...she asked and Mishika looked at Abhimanyu who gave a board look to his sister .

Haan jaante hai . Ab aapki aagya ho to jaaye ....He asked joining his hand in front of Ridhima making her sigh while Mishika suppressed her smile .
Okay Diii bye ....Mishika waved at her and left with him .

How is Pooja ...he asked driving the car .
She slipped into depression after that judgement but she is much better now ...she replied looking out of the car .

I tried to get my hands on Robin and his group but that bastard left the country soon after coming out of the jail .....he informed ,making her turn to him .

Ab unn sab ka koi fayda nahi hai . They were set free by the court and we can't do much about it . Their lawyer just manipulated everything that was against them ....she said .

I know and I am very sorry about that . I know my sorry won't change anything and unfortunately I can't rectify what happened that day .....he apologised once again .

Are you in relationship with Robin's sister... Mishika asked hesitantly and he clutched the steering wheel tightly at her question.

Ummm I am sorry . I shouldn't have asked this ....she said looking away.
We met in college and started dating during my last year .

We were together from last 3 years . She came to my apartment that night and was crying badly . I strictly told her that I won't back out as her brother is a criminal.

But then she said that she was not there to save him . She was there because she is sad and vulnerable.

I was consoling her and we spent the night together....he said making her clutch her dress.

The next day when I woke up she was not there beside me and when I came out to look for her she had already destroyed the proof by then .

I was hell mad at her and she confessed that she did it for her brother and she doesn't regret doing it a bit .I broke up with her that day .
Then you came there and rest everything you know....he confessed .

He is not some one who shares his personal life with anyone but here he was explaining her everything because she was also one of the people who got affected due to all this .

I am sorry for the outburst that day . I was not in my senses that day while saying all those things and was very impulsive too.
I was feeling deceived.....she apologized clarifying herself.
It's okay . I can understand that ...he said .

Nirvi is such a cute baby ....she stated in order to lighten the tensed atmosphere.
Ohhh you have not seen her naughtiness yet . She is just like her mother ...
He said making her chuckle.

Tum Maa ko pehle se jaanti ho ...he asked the question he wanted to from some many days .

Ji we met in the temple....and she shared about her first meeting with Revati ji .
Hmmm...she is clearly impressed by you I must say ...he stated making her smile.
I feel that too ...she admitted making him chuckle.

They reached her society and he stopped the car a bit away from her home remembering what she said about her Chachi (Aunt )before .

She turned to him to find him already looking at her .
Aap thik hai.....she asked peeping  into his eyes and he knew what she was talking about.

Pata nahi ...he said looking away making her feel about him .
She can't even comprehend the pain he is dealing with .

Sab thik ho jaayega...she whispered holding his palm and he looked at her surprised with her sudden act .
She didn't know from where she got this sudden courage to hold his hand but she wanted to console him .

She withdrew her hand and left thanking him .
He waited for her till she reached the main door .

She looked at him and nodded  before getting inside and he left to his home feeling a bit relieved after sorting out everything with her .
But he will be totally relieved only when he would get Pooja justice .

Do comment your views guys....