1

| kanaia pov|

                           | kanaia pov|

Stupid ass shi I gotta deal with everyday, I had to move to a different state bc of some shi that happened at home.

But I hope these people here don't do the most, cus they can get they ass beat tf up fr.but other then that I'm chilling with my music playing loud af to my fav song by | jhene Aiko | and if any of u hoes don't like ha I hope y'all die. Because she is the best singer ik she gets down she don't play.

Anyways California here I come but best believe I'll beat any hoe up but when I get there I might go home(and yes I got a house before I got here looking stupid in a damn hotel) and chill plus probably go to the club or sum to get sum shi off my mind.And I gotta go to a gas station to get some gas, my shi running low

And I gotta go to a gas station to get some gas, my shi running low

                             | Lreail pov |

It's cold af outside bru, and my ass standing here rolling a blunt and sum other shi by a gas station, I ain't tryna get that smell in my damn car.

Meanwhile I'm rolling my shi up, I see a car pulling up, all black the windows tinted u can't see shi in the car,and a stud hop out the car

Lightskin just like me,the bitch looks just like me, she got me thinking if I have a twin sister. ha ass started walking towards the gas station but before she went in the store, I said wsp and she said we look alike I think we might be twin sisters,she said while laughing and I laughed to, it's not everyday u see somebody that look like u. so we chatted and so nd so I asked fo ha number.

                        | Kanaia pov |

Damn that bitch really looks like me "I thought laughing to myself". I added ha to my contacts, and put twin on that bitch.

Imaging seeing a bitch that look like u.