She ended up making Eren a small bowl of frozen yogurt that Petra said was fine that he could get it for free. They sat side by side at a table in the store. Mikasa watching Eren devour his sweet treat.

"Man, this is good. You should've told me about this place sooner." He said putting another spoon full in his mouth. "Sorry, just don't tell Sasha, she'd put us out of business." Mikasa said as Eren laughed.

"You're right about that. She can fucking eat. I'm starting to think she was born with a permanent tapeworm." He said as Mikasa chuckled. "More realistically, she probably just has high metabolism."

"Do you want to go somewhere after you get off?" He asked out the blue.

"Go where Eren? We have school tomorrow."

"Yeah well I won't keep you out long, there's just something I want to show you." He said. "You're going to like it. Do you mind being outside and sitting in grass?"

"I don't mind, why?"

"Because we're going somewhere where you'll be outside and sitting in grass. I promise it's not far. It's going to just be me and you." He said looking down at her. "You trust me don't you?"

"Yes." No doubt, she did trust him with her life if need be.

"Then be ready." He said. "Want some?" He said holding the spoon up to Mikasa's mouth. She shook her head. "I'm okay Eren."

"Oh come on, have some." He said with a smile. He held it close to her face, gently hitting her nose making some of the frozen yogurt sit there. He burst out laughing seeing her that way as Mikasa just stared at him. "Really Eren."

"Wait, Wait! Don't move yet." He said pulling out his phone taking a picture of her as she pouted and crossed her arms. "Eren, delete that!"

"What? Why? You look so fucking cute when you're mad."

"I'm not mad! Don't send that to anyone!" She said.

"I won't! It's for my personal benefit." He said chuckling looking back at the picture. He ended up grabbing some napkins from the dispenser on the table wiping her nose for her. "There." He said.

"How generous of you." She said sarcastically. Eren didn't take it seriously, he threw an arm around her and pulled her closer to him. "So, you down for a party at Historia's this Saturday?"

"A party for what?" She asked.

"Just a regular high school party. It'll be the main group of friends, and some others from school, like some cheerleaders, football players, and other kids." He said.

"It sounds like it'll be crowded. I'll pass."

"You have to see her house. Nothing is crowded about it, it's huge. So come on! I'll stay with you the entire time."

"You don't have to Eren."

"So will you go?"

"Will you stop pestering me if I say yes?"

"Yes."

"Okay fine, I'll go. I'll be sure to look at the weather more thoroughly this time." She said.

"Yeah I would hate to see you in a crop top and a skirt like that again freezing your ass off." He said.

"I'll dress warmer." She said. "I'll even wear your jacket." She said.

"Yeah and stay well away from Jean. He gets a drop of liquor in his system and he becomes unbearable." Eren said.

"How do you guys even get alcohol?"