Chapter three

Wait.WHAT!?"Ur girlfriend,wait i thought u didnt have a girlfriend."she said"i didnt until a few months ago.Alix just transfered from schools"he replied.The first bell rang."We better head to class,see you later"he told Vicky.As we started walking he removed his arm from my shoulder"I'm sooo sorry,its a very long story,but can u just fake to be my girlfriend just until she leaves me alone?"for a momment i actually felt sorry for the guy,he looked really desprate"Sure why not"omg did i actually agree,i barely new him for gods sake.But before i can take it back he hugged me" your the best""um Stark not to be mean or anything but can you get off me,i barely know you"i said"Oh right sorry"

We headed off to class,i had math he had spanish.I ended up making a new friend,her name was Stacie,she had that "you mess with i'll kick your ass" attitude,i liked that.We were like sisters torn away from birth,we like the EXACT THINGS!

"Hey have u heard of All Time Low?"she asked me.

"Are you kidding i love them.Which song is your favorite?"

"It would have to be....Maria count me in."

"No way,me too"

At this point we were walking to the cafeteria.I learnt that Stark was like one of the most popular ones in the school and so was Vicky."Hey Alix,hey Stacie"We tured around to see Stark."Hey Stark whats up?"said Stacie."Wait you know each other?" i asked,"I should,shes my baby sister"