"Maybe we could go out on a walk? And then just chill, i'm insanely tired after yesterday"

"Same, i'm shattered"

I let her borrow some of my clothes and we got ready for our small plans. We soon set off and went on our walk around we found a little cafe and got ourselves some drinks to take out. We finally got back to mine and i put a film on in my room. She got comfy on my bed whilst i was doing this and then i sat myself on her side with her arm around me. Guro fell asleep resting her her head on mine and i soon joined her. I eventually woke up and checked my time, if she wanted to go to hers to get ready she would need to leave in the next 15 minutes. I shook her awake "Guro, love wake up" i said softly.

"Huh" she opened her eyes sleepily.

"I hate to wake you up but if you want to get ready you'll need to go soon" i smiled brushing her hair out of her face.

"I don't want to leave" she groaned.

"I know but you're literally seeing me later"

"Ugh okay" sighing, she got up and i called her an uber.

"I'll see you soon then" i smiled as she put on her shoes.

"Yes, i will see you soon" she stood up and hugged me tightly before pecking me on the lips. I pulled the door open and waved bye to her before she went out of sight.

The time was 6:31 so i got in the shower to rinse off all the gunk and rain from the night before. I dried and straightened my hair and then put some concealer and mascara on as i would do my lips a little before i left. I then got into my outfit, black dress trousers, and a pink striped button top thingy. Once i finished all that it was 7:57 so i tidied up after myself and then spent a bit of time checking over my email and just going on my phone. Soon the time became 8:24 and so i put some lipgloss on and waited for Guro's arrival.

I heard a knock at my door and got to it straight away. It was Guro of course and she pulled me outside very fast. I locked my door and we made our way to her car. We got in and set off.

"You haven't actually told me where we're going"

"Oh have i not? It's a surprise then"

"Ugh no i actually hate surprises. I have to know everything"

"Nosy"

"Go away"

"I can't really do that right now"

"You know what i mean" i scoffed whilst she laughed at me. We got to the restaurant, which turned out to be greek which was nice as i haven't been to one before. We ordered the food and got into a conversation. "Have you ever thought about your future? Like getting married or having kids?" i asked out of the blue which took her back a little bit.

"I don't know. I've had a few thoughts about it but getting married, that would be nice, but i think i might wait a while until i start thinking about kids"

"Yeah, same. I love kids but they're stressful." i laughed. Soon our food appeared at our table and we started eating. Once we had both finished, i paid for the bill. I insisted since last time she paid. We got in the car and made our way back to my house. Guro brought a bag of clothes and stuff she'd need if she was to stay the night, which we decided she would. The time was 10:58 so we got into our pyjamas and got comfy on my couch with a blanket watching water was on the tv. I felt my phone vibrate next to me and when i clicked on the notification it took me to Guro's post  on instagram.

@greiten's post,

••

 •••

••

Liked by erincuthburt_ and 19,103 others.
@greiten A quite life for me 😋😋@renadesantos3

Comments,

renadesantos3
you and your restaurant choices are 😘🤌
↩️
greiten
only for you 🫣

mbrighty04
didn't know rena was quiet
↩️
renadesantos3
no need for the hate millie 😡

wosolover
another date for these two? yes please and thank you

After commenting on it i got comfortable in her side and fell asleep peacefully. I was happy now. We're getting on in ways other than one. So i was content.

Authors Note ~

Ew i hate this chapter bye 🏃‍♀️
BUT OMG MILLIE AND CHLOE ARE BOTH NOW ENGAGED IM SCREAMING 😍 also merry christmas guys!!

~ M