Yoko continued,"But we have
a lot of wealthy alumni, so Weems looks the other way
as long as nobody makes any waves."

"Someone like Rowan?" Wednesday asked.

...[Scoff]...

"We booted that loser last semester." Bianca told him.

And continued looking at him,"Question is, what are we gonna do with him? Only members are allowed in this library."

Everyone looked at each other silently as Wednesday continued to observe his surrounding.

Xavier suddenly suggested, glancing at Wednesday,"I say we invite him to pledge. He is a legacy." Gesturing to the picture of his parents.

Bianca exclaimed with anger looking at Xavier,"After the crap he pulled in the Poe Cup, there's no way in hell."

"We talk about not making waves? He's a tsunami." Bianca exclaimed with a tone of matter of fact.

"Just because I beat you at your own game? Let me save you the trouble. I'm not interested in joining." Wednesday told savagely.

"You're seriously turning us down?" Yoko asked him in disbelief.

"Can you believe it?" Wednesday replied back.

To which everyone looked at each other with a frowned face.

"Untie him." Bianca ordered.

Wednesday pulled his hands out from behind and held the rope infront of him while showing,"I freed myself five minutes ago."

He stood up from the chair and grabbed the page back from Xavier and began to walk away.

But before he could walk further. He was stopped by the black eye siren.

Wednesday stared at him,"She has done a great job. So..,do you want a matching black eye?"

Wednesday shoved the rope into him and walked past him as the siren backed away

Wednesday shoved the rope into him and walked past him as the siren backed away. As everyone continued to look at Wednesday.

Wednesday walked up to the stairs and stopped in the midway and looked towards them and told them unimpressed,"It's amateurs like you who give kidnapping a bad name."

...[quirky music playing]...

_______________☠️🌸______________

...[chilling music playing]...

In Wednesday's room, Wednesday wearing his uniform was sitting on his desk, flipping through the book he had taken from the library and stopped at the page which showed the other half of the drawing.

There were
so many threads to my investigation, I could weave a burial shroud.

He took out the drawing from his blazer inside pocket and placed it back on it's place. Showing that Wednesday was standing infront of a pilgrim who was holding a wand and the area around them was on fire.

I still have no idea how Rowan
mysteriously rose from the dead.

Or why that monster is prowling the woods.

Wednesday flipped through the book again and stopped at the page where (Y/N) was standing infront of another pilgrim in the quad but the pilgrim was kneeling infront of her as if he was proposing her.

But right now,
nothing intrigues me more than this book.

If I'm going to be responsible for Nevermore's demise, the question is, why am I sharing this apocalypse with a pilgrim? And what is secret about the drawing where (Y/N) is standing infront of another pilgrim?

_______________☠️🌸______________