Jerry Mouse: TF/MC

Timothy was always a Really scaredy cat.

In School, He would get scared by his bullies. But Soon, Timothy's Life was About to Change Forever...

Our Story Begins One Tuesday When Timothy was sadly Walking to school to get bullied again.

While he was Walking, He Met a mysterious figure with a potion stand.

The mysterious figure Noticed him and Started asking him a question.

"Hello young boy. Why are you looking blue?" he asked.

Timothy look at him and sigh.

"I always get bullied at my school because I was dumb and a scaredy cat." he said. "Can you help me?"

The mysterious figure nodded and held out a bottle with a light brown/orange liquid inside. "Drink this and you will become smart and brave." he said and handed the bottle to Timothy.

Timothy drank the potion and thanked the figure as he continued to walk.

A Few Hours Later... Timothy was sitting at his desk, listening to his teacher. Unknown to him, a brown mouse tail began to form on his rear.

Just then, his bullies came to him.

"Well well well, Look what we have here." one of his bullies John said.

"If it isn't scaredy cat Timothy." Kevin said.

Danny then picked up Timothy by his shirt collar only of find out that he has a mouse tail!

"Eek! He has a mouse tail!" Danny screamed in fear.

John and Kevin also shrieked in fear. Timothy held his tail and was shocked that it was a mouse tail. 

All the other students and his teacher gasped to see Timothy's mouse tail.

Timothy's ears began to grow and shape shifted into mouse ears. Brown fur is sprouting on his body. His Nose Then Turned Black and his Face Pushed out into a Slight Light Brown Muzzle with whiskers on each side. His Belly then Turned Light Brown. His hands and feet morphing into paws.

He began to shrink as his clothes begin to swallow him.

The students and teacher then ran out of the classroom screaming and shrieking in fear of Timothy's transformation.

Once the transformation was over, Timothy stepped out of his large clothing and looked around the large classroom. 

"Did I just turned into a Mouse?" Timothy asked himself.

Then, Things Started to Get a Big Foggy for Him.

He Started Believing he was Always a Mouse.

He Remembered he was Always Running from a Blue Gray Cat Who Wanted to Catch Him.

And he Also Remembered he Did Live in a House but, Lived in a Mouse Hole.

Soon, Timothy was No More and Jerry was in his Place. The clothing then disappeared from existence.

When Jerry Got Back to his Senses, He Discovered he Wasn't in his Hole Anymore.

"Now how do I get back to my hole to stop Tom?" he thought.

Then, The mysterious figure from Earlier on in the Story Appeared Right in Front of Jerry and Came Over to Him.

Who are you? Jerry Said Confused.

You'll Soon See. Smiling at him.

Suddenly, he took off his disguise and a Transformation Occurred.

His body is becoming a girl and more of an animal with a long leaf tail, a leaf on top of the head, leaf ears and leaves on her arms and legs.

Then, Jerry Saw in Front of him a Female Leafeon.

"My Name is Camilla the Leafeon." She Answered. "I heard that your life was terrible because you've been bullied a lot. So I made you into a mouse."

"That makes sense." Jerry said while listening to her. "Can you take me back to my mouse hole because I need to stop a certain cat?"

"Sure!" Camilla said. Then she used her magic to summon a portal. 

Suddenly, a Portal Appeared in Front of Him.

Jerry Then Recognized the Place in it.

It was the Inside of his Hole.

Jerry Then Jumped for Joy and Went Inside it.

Soon, The Portal Closed and Disappeared Forever.

"My work here is done." Camilla said. "Now to find my next victim." She than ran off to find more humans to transform.

5 Minutes Later...

In his Hole, Jerry Saw a certain blue gray cat waiting outside his hole with a mouse trap and a piece of cheese on it.

Meanwhile, The Cat Who was Named Tom was waiting to Catch Jerry.

Jerry then grabbed his tail and swapped it to exchange the cheese.

Just then, Tom heard a snap. he thought Jerry was caught in the trap but when he turned around, his tail was caught in the trap. He then let out Iconic Scream.

Suddenly Without Warning, Jerry walked Straight Out and blew a raspberry at him and Jerry Then Began to Run for His Life.

Tom got angry and started to Chase Jerry around the house.