Chapter 779 - 780

Start from the beginning

——"Rumble——"

A white light flashed in the dark clouds in the southeast. Is it thunder and lightning? Su Ziyi and Zi Yi were not sure, because in addition to the rumbling sound, they also heard a sound like breaking glass, which sounded a bit strange.

But soon, they knew what it was.

——"Huh——"

A blast of extremely cold air blew from the southeast, forming a thick layer of frost crystals on the ground in the blink of an eye, taking away the breath of all fragile living creatures. This extremely cold air came suddenly and blew quickly, but suddenly rolled back in the next second, carrying the aura in the air and rolling everything that could be moved toward the southeast.

——"Crack."

When the surrounding spiritual energy was reduced by nearly 30%, the sound of shattering glass became clearer. This time, Su Ziyi and Ziyi both saw clearly what it was————The sound was dozens of miles

away. In the sky, the rolling evil energy seemed to be frozen by the extremely cold air, covering the sky with a thick layer of black earth. This layer of land was squeezed by an unknown force and was disintegrating at a very fast speed. The whole piece was broken into a spider web, and strands of light were exposed from the cracks - it looked like the end of the world

. Same.

"The barrier... is broken..." In the freezing cold, Ziyi stood facing the wind, but because he was in a state of soul, no matter how strong the wind was, he could not blow a single hair on his head. Because of this, his expression became even more sad.

The barrier is broken?

It took Su Ziyi a second or two to realize that the other party was saying that the barrier between the two realms was broken.

What? ! ! !

After reacting, Su Ziyi was also shocked and looked up to the sky in disbelief. However, it is a pity that Ziyi's judgment was not wrong. The sky was becoming more and more fragmented, with more and more gaps, and a large amount of evil energy and purer spiritual energy coming from the other world. Rush towards Qingze Continent through those cracks!

This is not a good thing!

Almost as soon as the white light shone on Su Ziyi and Ziyi, the ground beneath them began to crumble.

Countless mountains and rivers collapsed directly, boulders rolled down, trees broke, and the rumbling and cracking sounds were endless. Even because Su Ziyi and the others were flying high, they could see a huge crack appearing on the ground more than ten miles away. It was moving towards them very quickly, carving a bottomless abyss on the earth in the blink of an eye!

What a scene this is.

Faced with this situation, anyone would feel powerless, or even give up life and wait for death.

However, I am also unwilling to accept it.

Even Su Ziyi, who did not live in this era, felt full of disbelief when he saw all this, let alone Zi Yi. But what else can they do besides not accepting their fate? They are just in a state of trance, unable to touch anything or do anything, let alone such a world-destroying disaster.

For a moment, I was filled with sadness.

The rupture of the barrier between the two realms will definitely not only affect the Qingze continent, but also have a great impact on the other side, and it may even be more serious than this side.

Therefore, it is impossible for people over there not to deal with it.

Therefore, they were not too surprised when they were able to vaguely detect some auras that they could not see through.