Chapter 623 - 624

Chapter 623 To fight or not to fight

There was evil in ancient times, and saints used holy objects to suppress it.

The existence of the Four Sacred Stones predates Qizhong by who knows how many years.

Although, so far, only Su Ziyi has obtained a Yuanxu Sword from it, it seems that the four holy objects have more symbolic meaning than practical use to Xuan Cang Sect. However, everyone in the Xuan Cang Sect knows that the existence of the tomb is entirely dependent on the true meaning of the four sacred objects. They complement each other with the breath of the broken weapons in the tomb, and are of great benefit to the cultivation of the Xuan Cang Sect members.

So, how could it be possible to just give it to someone?

This can almost be said to have shaken the foundation of Xuan Cang Sect.

In the conference hall, there was an undercurrent. The Xuan Cang Sect and those who had good relations with it all looked grim. They were obviously extremely dissatisfied with Dong Qi's request. However, cultivators like Detian Fudong, who were not very strong in their own right and were relatively far away from the Xuan Cang Sect, But the forces were different. They all looked at Xu Zhique eagerly, waiting for him to make a decision.

"I know it's difficult for Sect Leader Xu to give up all of a sudden."

"So, we are willing to give Sect Master Xu a face and wait a few more days." Because Xu Zhique didn't say anything, Dong Qi thought he had taken the initiative. Quan said rather domineeringly: "But if you still can't make a choice in the end, we don't mind forcing you to make a decision. Anyway, what we want is the four sacred objects." "Now let's settle the matter. I said

it."

"So, I don't mind if you send people to our place to inquire about the situation, but the more you know, you will know how determined we are." "We have no way out." "

So

, now Either you, Master Xu, hand over the Four Holy Relics to us, or we fight to the death and share the Dai Kingdom - one by one. That's not right. The Diyue Kingdom and the Five Kingdoms of Eastern Qi should have the same purpose, so it should be three points. Dai Guo."

"I don't know if you can accept it when the time comes, Master Xu." "

But it won't be a big deal for Master Xu, right? Anyway, Xuan Cang Sect is in the north, thousands of miles away from here. , it won't make any noise, right?" Although he had a righteous face, his words were very sinister, and Su Ziyi immediately noticed that some cultivators were commotion.

Regarding Dong Qi's malice, Xu Zhique did not evade it, but chose to accept it: "Since the founding of the Xuan Cang Sect, it has been its mission to help the world. For thousands of years, it has not dared to slack off. Although it has not reached He Qing Haiyan , but it can be considered peaceful. Therefore, there is no such thing as being immune to one's own problems. We do not recognize the meaning of your words, General Dong." "Furthermore, General Dong, you also said that the reason why Dai Guo did not suffer from the difficulties you suffered.

, because of the existence of the Four Holy Relicsvi

.

"Then if we hand over the Four Holy Relics to you, your empire will be stable, but what about our Dai country? The emotion in Xu Zhique's eyes was always calm, making it difficult to see the joy or anger: "Moreover, this matter was just talking to yourselves from beginning to end." "He smiled slightly: "But who knows whether it is true or false?"

"Has anyone demonstrated it?"

At this point, the situation was deadlocked.

Anyone with eyes can see that Xu Zhique's attitude is that he does not intend to give in even a step. As far as the Xuan Cang Sect is concerned, this is not bad, but to the ears of some people who have long had dissatisfaction, But it doesn’t taste like this anymore. However, due to their status and occasion, they could only hide their inner words temporarily, but their eyes betrayed them.